Syracusefan.com Bowl Pick'em Group | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Bowl Pick'em Group

TDTOrange

Starter
I haven't seen one created yet, so if anyone is interested I created a Syracusefan.com group on Yahoo for a bowl pick'em.

Nothing on the line but bragging rights and knowing you know more about football than the other yahoos on this board.

Group Id: 22135
Password: goorange

I haven't seen one created yet, so if anyone is interested I created a Syracusefan.com group on Yahoo for a bowl pick'em.

Nothing on the line but bragging rights and knowing you know more about football than the other yahoos on this board.

Group Id: 22135
Password: goorange

In. Could someone please tack this up for the next week until the bowls start?

In. You are all doomed

in. i'd push for a bigger group, but recent history says that will only serve to make me look like an idiot in front of a bigger group.

Oh and I've been in for a few days now. Signed up last week.

Bowls start Saturday folks, I know there are others here that want to sign up!

didnt i sign up for this? is there a link? can anyone see what user id i used??

cant find the league.:noidea:

didnt i sign up for this? is there a link? can anyone see what user id i used??

cant find the league.:noidea:
Correct picks points possible points
26 KaiserUEO
profile_16c.png
KJ 8 of 11 48 602

well that didnt work

you're in 26th place, 8 out of 11 picks correct. You have 48 points, and you can score a possible 602 points

well that didnt work

you're in 26th place, 8 out of 11 picks correct. You have 48 points, and you can score a possible 602 points
thanks, any chance you can find out what my yahoo email is? is it in my profile page or anything?

thanks.

thanks, any chance you can find out what my yahoo email is? is it in my profile page or anything?

thanks.

thats a negative. The commish should be able to though

thanks.
I just checked and you hid your email. Your profile only shows that you have two hidden entries in bowl pick'em.

Let me also say that this is quite disappointing coming from our kaiser. You of all should be able to find this without the help of others. Here's a link to the group homepage, but I'm not sure if you can get to it if you're not signed in.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/22135

I just checked and you hid your email. Your profile only shows that you have two hidden entries in bowl pick'em.

Let me also say that this is quite disappointing coming from our kaiser. You of all should be able to find this without the help of others. Here's a link to the group homepage, but I'm not sure if you can get to it if you're not signed in.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/22135
cant argue with your dissapointment.

for the love of pete i havnt been able to figure out what user id, i used. i have figured out that i now got 3, that i know of, yahoo accounts and at least 1 in space that i signed up for the contest with.

:noidea: :bang::mad::(

:bat:

cant argue with your dissapointment.

for the love of pete i havnt been able to figure out what user id, i used. i have figured out that i now got 3, that i know of, yahoo accounts and at least 1 in space that i signed up for the contest with.

:noidea: :bang::mad::(

:bat:

this leads you to be the top interviewer for a new head coach...congrats

this leads you to be the top interviewer for a new head coach...congrats
Let me update the resume, what position am I in now?