Syracusefan.com Golf Tournament Friday August 31st (Payment Deadline Extended) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Golf Tournament Friday August 31st (Payment Deadline Extended)

It will be the green tees or mid-tees (not the blues and not the ladies or red tees).

Had a great time. Shot badly but really enjoyed the day and meeting the Board members. Got to have dinner with Dennis Duval. Wonderful time. Thanks Tom and DC. Just gotta keep reminding myself its not always about golf. Let's do it again!!!!

Had a great time. Shot badly but really enjoyed the day and meeting the Board members. Got to have dinner with Dennis Duval. Wonderful time. Thanks Tom and DC. Just gotta keep reminding myself its not always about golf. Let's do it again!!!!

Thanks, very kind to hear from folks like you. Wish I had more time to talk with all of you. Any time and so glad that you can join us!! This is definitely the first of more like this, but next time even bigger and better!!

Thanks, very kind to hear from folks like you. Wish I had more time to talk with all of you. Any time and so glad that you can join us!! This is definitely the first of more like this, but next time even bigger and better!!
Rick & Tom thanks for putting this together. The folks I recruited had a great time. When I mentioned that next year would be bigger and better one of the guys said he loved it just the way it was. So many people got to go one and one with Matt Park, Dan Conley and Dennis Duval. The question and answer period was a very nice touch.

Dan got up and spoke about the people in the Fine Lot and how great they treated him through his four years as linebacker coach at Syracuse University. He said they will always be in his heart and told those in the room who have never been to one of our tailgates to check us out.

Learned some things relating to facilities, recruiting and the general treatment of Syracuse athletes by the fans.

Sweet D said it's really important to these young kids that folks be kind to them Sometimes it's all the difference in the world on whether or not they stay at Syracuse. While we were on the course James Southerland was playing golf with a six year old fan. Dennis said it's these kind of interactions with the community that bond players and fans. Many former players like himself are treated so well they never want to move on.

Rick, please let the kitchen staff know that everything they served was outstanding. I brought my dinner home for my wife and she said everything was perfect, plus I got some valuable brownie points which I'm going to use today.

Thanks again guys for all the effort you put forth for the folks who participated.

Looking forward to the next event!

Hey OE: Missed meeting you yesterday. Would like to have. Maybe next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom