SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2018 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2018

I'm going to sit this one out, Mr Mayor. Twelve is too many from my perspective. There's no one left to pick up when the injuries start, and the whole thing devolves into pure luck. Just IMHO. But thanks for last year anyway. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to steamrolling the regular season and then falling apart in the playoffs again.

You needed to not make that a hot start.

Got to make picks for the end of my bench. You better be ready. I hate my autodrafted starters.

James Conner on a bye and Melvin Gordon is now out. I'd be shocked if I continued my winning ways today.

While I agree that it's the poor craftsman that blames the tools, my auto drafted team is a train wreck.

Never thought I would score 153 points and lose. Well done TDTOrange . Bears defense made a killing against my stupid Bills

Who's the rocket scientist that left Derrick Henry on the bench tonight? :rolleyes:

Man, RB's have been turkey or pigeon all year. Henry has 8 individual weeks this year of 6 or less fantasy points. And if it was that easy to see this coming, why didn't anyone pick him up after I cut him earlier? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Week 1 of the playoffs. Perfect time for both Gordon and Conner to be injured in my backfield

Man, RB's have been turkey or pigeon all year. Henry has 8 individual weeks this year of 6 or less fantasy points. And if it was that easy to see this coming, why didn't anyone pick him up after I cut him earlier? :rolleyes:

Looks like we're both done for the year now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom