SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2023 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2023

Shenexon

How did you manage to sign up for two separate teams using the same email address? :D

I thought Yahoo didn't allow that.

If one of these is a mistake, let me know which one you want me to zap.

Shenexon

How did you manage to sign up for two separate teams using the same email address? :D

I thought Yahoo didn't allow that.

If one of these is a mistake, let me know which one you want me to zap.
Well, it was user error. I added rather than renewed. Update: I tried to delete one and deleted both. Should I try to add again? That was pretty interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: gbo
Well, it was user error. I added rather than renewed. Update: I tried to delete one and deleted both. Should I try to add again? That was pretty interesting...
Well, I tried to renew one and both reappeared. Perhaps you'll have to be the one to zap one. Let's leave the Parsil Canyon one. The other performed poorly last year.

I got click happy and have two teams. Need to somehow get kicked out (Jason Bourne).

If you can’t find another one and I was last to sign up then you can give me the boot.

I absolutely hate mine.
I usually do some prep work in advance and went into this with none and only remembered the draft was happening when my reminder popped up fifteen minutes before.

I like two guys I have. That's it.

I drafted like a drunken toddler.

I usually do some prep work in advance and went into this with none and only remembered the draft was happening when my reminder popped up fifteen minutes before.

I like two guys I have. That's it.

I drafted like a drunken toddler.
I have like 9 guys with the week 7 bye.

Definitely forgot all about it. Team is brutal.

D plus.. for something Yahoo drafted. Even though I don’t disagree. Starters aren’t bad. Bench is brutal but game on.

Group ID# 2082
Password: tomjackson

$10 entry, pick every game ATS with confidence points. Winner take all after the Super Bowl.

If anyone's interested, picks start on Thursday.

If you're local, you'll probably run into me at the WMU tailgate. If not, send me a PM and I'll give you my paypal info.

I can't figure out if Clemson or my fantasy team is a bigger train wreck this year...