Syracusefan Louisville Attendance Check in | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Louisville Attendance Check in

Are you attending Friday night?

• Yes

Votes: 132 68.8%
  • Can’t

Votes: 60 31.3%

• Total voters
Did McNabb's last cuse game sell out? I know this is unpopular but it takes a while for cuse fans to catch up when it comes to the football attendance. We were drawing fairly well during our consecutive winning seasons.

At a certain point, could this forum as an entity approach Syracuse University for an alotment of say 500-1,000 tickets to sell and distribute? Without even trying, this thread shows between 200-300 “yes of course we’ll be there”

Did McNabb's last cuse game sell out? I know this is unpopular but it takes a while for cuse fans to catch up when it comes to the football attendance. We were drawing fairly well during our consecutive winning seasons.

Attendance for that game was 49,521 and capacity was 49,550 so basically yes.

At a certain point, could this forum as an entity approach Syracuse University for an alotment of say 500-1,000 tickets to sell and distribute? Without even trying, this thread shows between 200-300 “yes of course we’ll be there”

yep, I agree I will be there with 4 and would be willing to pony up if the bought tickets would go to a good group who would use them and didn't typically have a chance to go to the game

Unfortunately, living six hours away and having my two toddlers means no trip up for the game. Like others living further afield, I will be watching on tv with great dedication and many drinks in hand. But, I'm doing my part to get family & friends in CNY to be on hand to cheer on our seniors. Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom