SyracuseFan/NunesMagician Tix Sections For Pinstripe Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan/NunesMagician Tix Sections For Pinstripe Bowl

We're in for two (one from North Carolina!) Thanks for setting this up, should be a lot of fun. Let me know what I can bring to the tailgate. There will be a tailgate, right?

Tailgates are pretty rare around Yankee Stadium...only a few surface lots. I'm sure people will be meeting in a bar pregame...a few peeps I know hope to tailgate.

Picked up 2 tickets yesterday... wife and I will be down for the game.

In 2010 we sat in the upper deck kind of on the corner of the endzone on the K-State side... they were actually excellent seats with a good view of the game. It will be interesting to try the other side... I hope that it's not too much of a pain to see the huge video screen in centerfield. I don't remember if they have secondary screens in the stadium anywhere...

164537_115909791815118_8158771_n.jpg

Any idea where the these tix will be? Both the $50 & $95? It doesn't really say when buying them. Just says section GA6...

Any idea where the these tix will be? Both the $50 & $95? It doesn't really say when buying them. Just says section GA6...
From above:

The section will be somewhere between 235-239 for your group at $50 per ticket and 227A-234 at $95 per ticket.

Any hotel deals or hotels with transportation to the stadium?

Any hotel deals or hotels with transportation to the stadium?
every hotel in the City provides transportation to the Stadium.

go to the concierege, tell them you want to go to Yankee Stadium. they will point you towards the nearest subway station.

or the doorman will hail you a cab.

Oh Lord

I'm in for two $95 tickets. In 2010, I went by myself after work. This year Grandma is watching the kids and my wife will be joining me. I just grew my group by 100%. Can I get a Rick Flair... WOOOOO!

Thank you for putting this together. LGO!

Not sure if the link is still active...but I heard the $95 tix are soldout and the $50 tix are nearly soldout.

SU just sent an e-mail saying that $95 and $125 are sold out, and there are <100 $50s left

Link deactivated...thanks all for buying.

I was told to expect that the $95 seats will be in 232A and the $50 seats will be in 236.

Bumping this because I wasn't sure if I could get off work and was too late to the party. I'm a go now so if anybody ends up backing out or bought extras and looking to unload some feel free to contact me. I'm looking for 3 of the $95 ones probably. Thanks

Link deactivated...thanks all for buying.

I was told to expect that the $95 seats will be in 232A and the $50 seats will be in 236.

Is 236 the crummy spot where you have obstructed view because of the video board/wall?

Is 236 the crummy spot where you have obstructed view because of the video board/wall?
Lol. No it's not, but I know what you're talking about

Dan did your big group ever materialize? Are you sitting in the bleachers?

We ended up buying 24 in the $65 section. We're in section 225, right near where the salute happened, solid seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk