Syracuse's Offensive Identity (SI.com) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse's Offensive Identity (SI.com)

Wait a minute. Is that... is that hype? Is that a February hype piece on Syracuse football?! Guys, our offense is being hyped by Sports Illustrated in a February college football article.
This is how Twitter is great. If you follow McDonald on Twitter you could see that he reached out to Pete Thamel (writer of the article) on there a few weeks ago asking if he was coming up for the Duke game. Being the smart guy he is it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out McDonald wanted to tell Thamel about this new offense, generate some pub for the team while he was in Syracuse. So them boom, you get this nugget on a major website. And if you think McDonald is really smart, you can give him credit for getting it out there right before signing day to just maybe swing any last second prospects our way. I love it.

This is how Twitter is great. If you follow McDonald on Twitter you could see that he reached out to Pete Thamel (writer of the article) on there a few weeks ago asking if he was coming up for the Duke game. Being the smart guy he is it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out McDonald wanted to tell Thamel about this new offense, generate some pub for the team while he was in Syracuse. So them boom, you get this nugget on a major website. And if you think McDonald is really smart, you can give him credit for getting it out there right before signing day to just maybe swing any last second prospects our way. I love it.

He even thanked Thamel on twitter for helping him get the word out. Well done by McDonald.

One thing about having some of these large WRs coming in is that Hunt won't need to be a completely accurate deep ball thrower. Underthrown? Let a 6'4" KJ go up and get it. Overthrown a tad? Might just be that a 6'6" Custis could make a play on it that Chris Clark couldn't. The bigger the target, the more likely a poor throw can be caught.
We saw how much this helped Jameis Winston this year. There were a number of throws each game he threw it up because he knew his guy was 6 inches taller than the DB. Before I get jumped on, I'm not saying any of our guys are FSU caliber or that Winston wasn't accurate. I'm saying we're bringing in a couple guys that may be able to go up and get it in a crowd, which can only help.

Autoerotic asphyxiation kills over 1,000 people a year, OiG.
The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Autoerotic asphyxiation kills over 1,000 people a year, OiG.

Autoerotic asphyxiation doesn't kill people, people kill themselves by not using the safe word...or a fail safe!!! :D