T-31st in AP / 31st in Coaches | Syracusefan.com

T-31st in AP / 31st in Coaches

31 ain't all bad

Dwayne-22Pearl22-Washington.jpg

Why is Syracuse or Villanova receiving any votes. Does anyone think that either is a top 25 team today? And who would that be?

I hope this changes going forward but there is not much evidence out there today to hang my hat on.

should not even be 31st, embarrassing showing this past weekend
I can't "like" this...but it's the absolute truth.
Based on the MSG play this is not a top 50 team.

'78-'79 season the Orange were ranked 8th when they went into Rupp Arena with 3 lower ranked teams: Kentucky, Illinois and Texas A & M.
They lost to Illinois (by 3) and then Kentucky (by 7).
Those two games turned out to be the only Syracuse losses during the regular season...they only played one more ranked team.
That won't happen this year.

Last week wasn't just a "lowlight."
It was an unbelievable abuse.

I’ll take it. Still feeling down from the weekend but plenty of opportunities to boost the resume before conference play

we don't belong in any rankings right now...
but there are other teams sitting in there (Clemson I'm looking at you) that will be fully exposed soon enough.

long season boys n girls

With these neutral court tournaments going on all week and every team playing in them I think a lot of losses are coming this week for the teams ahead of us. Not saying we are ranked a week from now but we should only need to take care of Cornell/Golgate and pick a win @ Ohio St to get a number back to us the week after that. The 'help' with regards to other teams losing is pretty much a given.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom