Class of 2015 - T Billy Atterbury (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 T Billy Atterbury (FL) Offered

atterbury.jpg

UCF Knights 58m
Lester makes impression on Atterbury: Syracuse was the fourth offer for three-star guard Billy Atterbury.

Offered by Yale this week. Seems like quite a few of the prospects have Ivy offers/interest.

"Clearwater Central Catholic tackle Billy Atterbury is getting lots of attention from big-time colleges. The 6-4, 285-pound rising senior is rated as a three-star recruit by 247Sports and already has offers from six schools, including Syracuse, UCF and USF. This spring he said schools such as Clemson, North Carolina State and Oregon have stopped by to watch him in practice."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/foot...-on-nature-coast-ol-christian-pellage/2179145

Bob Putnam‏@BobbyHomeTeam 2h
CCC lineman @billyatterbury said he'll have a list of top five schools by end of the month. He said UCF looked nice during his visit Monday.

Bob Putnam‏@BobbyHomeTeam 2h
CCC lineman @billyatterbury said he'll have a list of top five schools by end of the month. He said UCF looked nice during his visit Monday.

I wonder if he saw O'Leary's resume? ... I kid, I kid ... well not really.

From his twitter looks like he is visiting schools. Today he is in NC. I am guessing NC State as they have come to watch him in practice although he has an Air Jordan shirt on in the pic.

Bob Putnam‏@BobbyHomeTeam 3h
CCC's @billyatterbury says Cincinnati, UCF and USF are at the top of his list right now. Says USF has been pursuing him the hardest.