T minus 2.5 hours... | Syracusefan.com

T minus 2.5 hours...

BayonneOrange

Scout Team
Hotel reservations - check.
Tickets - check, thanks to a great friend, aisle 116 row N.

All systems GO!!

My wife and son will be picking me up here in Secaucus at 6pm and will be doing the 80>380>81 route with stopping for dinner on the way. Hoping to catch some of tonight's Yankees game sometime, somewhere.

Hope to me everyone at the board tailgate. Now, all we need is a huge W!!!!

For your listening pleasure, the stations you'll need for the Yankee game tonight:

New York

• 1380 AM WABH Bath
  • 1430 AM WENE Binghamton
  • 1230 AM WECK Cheektowaga/Buffalo
  • 1410 AM WELM Elmira
  • 1340 AM WENT Gloversville
  • 1240 AM WJTN Jamestown (Weekend games only)
  • 94.3 FM WKXP Kingston
  • 1230 AM WIXT Little Falls
  • 104.5 FM WTMM-FM Mechanicville/Albany/Schenectady
  • 1420 AM WACK Newark
  • 103.1 FM WJGK Newburgh (Associated with 96.7 FM WTSX Port Jervis)
  • 880 AM WCBS New York City (flagship)
  • 101.1 FM HD3 WCBS-FM HD3 New York City
  • 1400 AM WSLB Ogdensburg
  • 1340 AM WIRY Plattsburgh
  • 96.7 FM WTSX Port Jervis
  • 1280 AM WHTK Rochester
  • 1180 AM WHAM_(AM) Rochester
  • 1350 AM WRNY Rome
  • 570 AM/106.9 FM WSYR Syracuse (Night and weekend games only)
  • 1160 AM WPIE Trumansburg/Ithaca/Elmira
  • 1310 AM WTLB Utica
  • 1410 AM WNER Watertown
  • 97.3 FM WZAD Wurtsboro (Associated with 94.3 FM WKXP Kingston)
[edit] New Jersey

• 107.1 FM WWYY Belvidere/Easton, PA/Stroudsburg, PA (Western NJ/Lehigh Valley/The Poconos)
[edit] Pennsylvania

• 107.1 FM WWYY Easton/Stroudsburg/Belvidere, NJ (Lehigh Valley/The Poconos/Western NJ)
  • 1550 AM WTTC Towanda
  • 1340 AM WWPA Williamsport

Thank you much, upstate! How about sports bars/restaurants off 81? Figure to be around Binghamton about 9pm. Might have to eat and watch the Yankees!

My wife and son will be picking me up here in Secaucus at 6pm and will be doing the 80>380>81 route with stopping for dinner on the way ...

Hope to me everyone at the board tailgate. Now, all we need is a huge W!!!!
Just hung up the phone with my coworkers in Secaucus. Kids in the car. Wife at the wheel. IPhone in hand. Departing Cleveland and headed east. See you in the Fine Lot tomorrow.

Stop in Binghampton?? never... after that drive (esp with the rush hour fri traffic you hit on 80 around rockaway all the way to exit 17)... by the time you get to B, a 2nd wind of excitement plows over you (or at least me) and 69 miles to gold you go (or me)

Yeah...probably get something to eat off 80 in NJ and then hear straight to SYR. Staying up by Carrier Circle. Maybe catch the last few innings and a beer somewhere near CCircle. Any suggestions where it won't be a problem walking in with my wife and 8 year old at 11pm?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop at Bingham's just south of Binghamton. Great food, great dessert, just ask BillOrange. Exit 211 in Lenox, PA.

Yeah...probably get something to eat off 80 in NJ and then hear straight to SYR. Staying up by Carrier Circle. Maybe catch the last few innings and a beer somewhere near CCircle. Any suggestions where it won't be a problem walking in with my wife and 8 year old at 11pm?

Not to sound like broken record , but Tullys on Erie blvd will work. Just 8 minutes from CC