TAILGATE: BOCA RATON BOWL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

TAILGATE: BOCA RATON BOWL

Ugh. Could not get out of some prior commitments so I won’t be able to make the tailgate. :(

Still going to the game but I probably won’t be in Boca until about 7ish, so not in time to tailgate. Damn! I swear I’m going to make one of these tailgates again at some point! Maybe I’ll see some of you in the seats…Go Orange!

I'm working my final plan today. Going to be epic

Thursday Weather
Little chance of rain but mostly cloudy
High 73 Low 63
NE winds 10-15mph
No room left for the tailgate correct? Wife surprised me with tickets while on vacay in Florida.

Anyone having problems accessing bowl tickets? I bought one Monday but it still hasn’t showed up in My Tickets.

Getting concerned.

Anyone having problems accessing bowl tickets? I bought one Monday but it still hasn’t showed up in My Tickets.

Getting concerned.
Check your email. Boca Bowl sent out tix via email again

No room left for the tailgate correct? Wife surprised me with tickets while on vacay in Florida.
Send me a PM with name, email and mobile number

Nailed it. The second email had a working link. Boca here I come!
Anytime working through Ticketmaster you always have to disable your VPN.

Android users...you have a show code on your tickets you need to show the ticket guy at the gate

1703126488629.jpeg

690 has arrived

Bourbon?
Angel’s envy Manhattan and a Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne stick. Followed it with a 20 yr Taylor port. Now headed back. Need to be ready for the morrow.

Angel’s envy Manhattan and a Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne stick. Followed it with a 20 yr Taylor port. Now headed back. Need to be ready for the morrow.
Angels envy. Nice