Tailgate Recap | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate Recap

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
It was like herding cats but somehow it all came together. My "War and Peace" emails were more for me than you guys...;-)

I hope I don't forget someone
A huge thank you for OttoinGrotto bringing his grills and tables. Without his equipment this tailgate would have floundered. VTAaron (brother Ben) and bigmike for running around on Thursday and Friday getting supplies. CuseTroop for storing the beer, getting a much needed Blackstone and the 4 canopies that were crucial. AlaskaSUfan for muling in water and ice. AngryOtto for bringing much needed equipment.

Hofmann's ought to sponsor us. We brought in 300 Coneys and German Franks thanks to VTAaron and Cparmenter2 So key.

Thanks to Consigliere and Cparmenter2 for running the 50/50 and raising much needed funds.

I appreciate the efforts of Oakland and Domedog84 for keeping the site tidy

It is awesome having SyraCruz veteran tailgaters there for helping with keeping the event flowing. Cusenewbie for running the drinks...on a super hot 104 degree day and JeremyCuse and Nell for helping to keep things organized. orangesox44 for scoping out our site and meeting with the security guys. JRHEETER for suggesting extra tarps...so key.

Finally a shoutout for the grill guys...a tough job under the sun.

We had the best spot in the stadium. It was abbreviated due to the heat and it was the correct call. It was much fun to meet old reliable attendees and some new west coast folks. 2025 looks to have some super good away games...hmm where should I tailgate at?

Last edited:
IMG_1626.jpeg

Photo courtesy of shandeezy7

You all are real troopers that heat was no joke.
Yeah, I did a few grillfulls of the dogs right at the start and the added heat was aggressive.:cool:

Really fun time, it's always amazing getting to meet folks from the board in real life. I have a few pictures I'll post when I get home later today.

Yeah, I did a few grillfulls of the dogs right at the start and the added heat was aggressive.:cool:

Really fun time, it's always amazing getting to meet folks from the board in real life. I have a few pictures I'll post when I get home later today.
You in any of the pics being posted?

It was like herding cats but somehow it all came together. My "War and Peace" emails were more for me than you guys...;-)

A huge thank you for OttoinGrotto bringing his grills and tables. Without his equipment this tailgate would have floundered. VTAaron (brother Ben) and bigmike for running around on Thursday and Friday getting supplies. CuseTroop for storing the beer, getting a much needed Blackstone and the 4 canopies that were crucial. AlaskaSUfan for muling in water and ice. AngryOtto for bringing much needed equipment.

Hofmann's ought to sponsor us. We brought in 300 Coneys and German Franks thanks to VTAaron and Cparmenter2 So key.

Thanks to Consigliere and Cparmenter2 for running the 50/50 and raising much needed funds.

It is awesome having SyraCruz veteran tailgaters there for helping with keeping the event flowing. Cusenewbie for running the drinks...on a super hot 104 degree day and JeremyCuse and Nell for helping to keep things organized. orangesox44 for scoping out our site and meeting with the security guys. JRHEETER for suggesting extra tarps...so key.

We had the best spot in the stadium. It was abbreviated due to the heat and it was the correct call. It was much fun to meet old reliable attendees and some new west coast folks. 2025 looks to have some super good away games...hmm where should I tailgate at?
You da man! Legendary.

Mark thank you for all the hard work setting up the tickets and tale gate. Great seats and environment. Tale gate was a great time. Thank you again.

And thanks to Cparmenter2 and daughter for carrying the 50-50 ball when I briefly went on the DL and huge thank you to LAOrange for her help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom