Tailgate Tables | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate Tables

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
The SportsmanGuide is offering their tables again...they can be used for camping or tailgating

The price is good and they are totally portable (collapse into a bag the size of a portable chair). I use these for my tailgates...With aluminum tops you do not have to worry about grill heat or grease.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=948902
Smaller One $26.97

Larger One $44.97

These are hard to find for the price and generally aren't available in the fall.

BTW, if you decide to buy..if you search for "SportsmanGuide Coupon Codes" you can usually save $5 or $10 of get free shipping.

I'm not sure why, but I love that kind of stuff. My wife rolls her eyes every time I walk toward that section of the store. I can't buy enough telescoping furniture. Great tailgate site by they way.

I'm not sure why, but I love that kind of stuff. My wife rolls her eyes every time I walk toward that section of the store. I can't buy enough telescoping furniture. Great tailgate site by they way.

Me too...lol

I've had a lot of people at my tailgate positively comment about these tables...so I figured I share where to buy them. I like how they collapse into the sacks. You can set them up in under a minute (sober)...maybe 90 secs(buzzed). The bad news is they usually stop selling them by Labor Day...so now is the time to buy them.

Just got my table (Larger One $44.97). Looks great. I set it up in the kitchen as soon as it arrived (I could not wait) to check it out. It'll be a good addition to our tailgate setup. All bagged up, it's actually more compact than I thought (that's what she said).