Tailgate Visitor(s) | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate Visitor(s)

Doc5120

Starter
I know Dungey was the big draw at tailagtes this weekend, but did anyone else get a visit from a couple of the employees (dancing girls) from Paradise Found? We happened to. I turn around and I'm being handed a VIP card, and told admission is 1/2 price Saturday night if I wear my SU Orange. I thought the girl was so nice, but my wife (who was at most 5 feet away) holding our youngest son, did not. I got the side eye and a "Where do you think you're going tonight?!" Timing really is everything.

I had two very loud and most likely buzzed ladies sitting next to us and they asked me why the net wasn’t up on every down. Had to explain that they raise it when the ST unit comes on the field for a FG. My bride gave me a similar look to the one you’re describing, lol.

I had two very loud and most likely buzzed ladies sitting next to us and they asked me why the net wasn’t up on every down. Had to explain that they raise it when the ST unit comes on the field for a FG. My bride gave me a similar look to the one you’re describing, lol.

Don’t worry, I had a group of 4 young college age girls talking about how excited they were that Shrader is wearing #16 now and that Dungey and Tommy Devito wore it before him!

My wife said she was embarrassed for them….

Last edited:
I know Dungey was the big draw at tailagtes this weekend, but did anyone else get a visit from a couple of the employees (dancing girls) from Paradise Found? We happened to. I turn around and I'm being handed a VIP card, and told admission is 1/2 price Saturday night if I wear my SU Orange. I thought the girl was so nice, but my wife (who was at most 5 feet away) holding our youngest son, did not. I got the side eye and a "Where do you think you're going tonight?!" Timing really is everything.
I’m just glad to see that the SU marketing department is using a little imagination with their community relations efforts.

I said in another thread, I don’t understand raking leaves or apple picking. I should have thrown in “gentleman’s clubs” too. I mean, I get them. But I don’t get blowing (no pun intended) a whole wad (no pun intended) of cash to end up with blue lollipops. I can get on the internet for free and not even encounter that problem.

Would that kind of promotion get more people to wear orange to the games? We could see our first really good orange out.

I mean. I was sold.

My wife hates genetlemen's clubs more than just about anything on earth. It was hilarious and scary all at once.
I am with your wife. I feel bad for women who need to earn a living that way.
I find se x trafficking to probably be the most vile of crimes, the perpetrators of which should be subject to summary execution. (They don’t always go hand in hand.)
Sex crimes are probably the only crimes that create new perpetrators.

Don’t worry, I had a group of 4 young college age girls talking about how excited they were that Shrader is wearing #16 now and that Dungey and Tommy Devito wore it before him!

My wife said she was embarrassed for them….
Give them points for at least knowing dungey and devito. Average person in Onondaga county would do much worse.