Tailgating for the Spring Game? | Syracusefan.com

Tailgating for the Spring Game?

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The forecast looks bad for golf but good for tailgating. High of 44, 22 MPH winds.

Who is interested in tailgating before the game in Ye Olde Fine Lot?

The forecast looks bad for golf but good for tailgating. High of 44, 22 MPH winds.

Who is interested in tailgating before the game in Ye Olde Fine Lot?

Hey Tom, might be more practical to meet up inside at Club44, looks like rain Sat morning and the high is only the mid 40's.

Would love to tailgate, but agree with Jeremy that it looks to be a little more comfort able inside. I'd vote for Club 44

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Would love to tailgate, but agree with Jeremy that it looks to be a little more comfort able inside. I'd vote for Club 44

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What time do the gates open, 11?

I believe that is correct. Will they even have food at Club 44?

Yes, I am pretty sure they had food last year. I am not against a tailgate, just dont see the weather cooperating enough to make it work.

No go here. Having some surgery tomorrow.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Dome gates open at 10 for the always popular pick your seat. Since I am not coaching this year I am going to try to make it to one of these tailgates to put some faces to screen names, although this weekend doesn't look like that glorious day.

I sure hope they aren't charging the usual game day $50 for Club 44. I think it would be a great marketing tool to include a free one day pass to the club with season ticket packages.

I sure hope they aren't charging the usual game day $50 for Club 44. I think it would be a great marketing tool to include a free one day pass to the club with season ticket packages.

Pssst! Keep it to yourselves: Freebee last year--including excellent food--beers and other drinks pay as you go. (GOD I hope I didn't blow a good a good thing!) Assume the same for this year, But you know what they say about assume...

I'd love to do Club 44 before the game, assuming there isn't a huge cover to get in. Thought about tailgating, but the weather is definitely not looking good.

image.jpg

I know nothing!

It's amazing what they can do in microsurgery nowadays. Hope all goes well. :cool:

Seriously if you're having surgery tomorrow hoping for a quick recuperation.

Ha. Gall bladder actually.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Hey Tom, might be more practical to meet up inside at Club44, looks like rain Sat morning and the high is only the mid 40's.
I will conform to extreme peer pressure and join you guys at Club 44. Should get there about 11 AM.

I'd love to do Club 44 before the game, assuming there isn't a huge cover to get in. Thought about tailgating, but the weather is definitely not looking good.
No cover. 44 is open to the public Saturday

No cover. 44 is open to the public Saturday

Correct, I dont know if they will be allowing kids inside though so just an FYI to those brining children to the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom