Tailgating in Chantilly? | Syracusefan.com

Tailgating in Chantilly?

OsakaPaul

Walk On
Hi everyone. I'm now visiting my sister and her family of 5 (including 10, 8, and 4 years olds) -- and we're super excited to be attending some of their very first ever Syracuse lacrosse game.

We were curious if the 'Cuse fan base tends to get together and tailgate or anything before the games.

Would love to meet up and gear up for another exciting victory with like-minded (and dressed), good people.

Please let me know if that's something that happens already, and if we could join in on the fun.

Either way... Go 'Cuse!

Hi everyone. I'm now visiting my sister and her family of 5 (including 10, 8, and 4 years olds) -- and we're super excited to be attending some of their very first ever Syracuse lacrosse game.

We were curious if the 'Cuse fan base tends to get together and tailgate or anything before the games.

Would love to meet up and gear up for another exciting victory with like-minded (and dressed), good people.

Please let me know if that's something that happens already, and if we could join in on the fun.

Either way... Go 'Cuse!
parents and 'cuse alums will be there, and likely early enough to get close-in locations.

and stick around post-game with the one w a yuge decked out RV so the rugrats can hob nob with the players.

Thanks wdgsr. Appreciate the insight.

Curious -- does "close-in locations" mean for parking and lingering together outside the stadium ahead of time, or are you referring to getting closer seats to the field as soon as possible (and therefore, not likely to gather outside and tailgate beforehand).

Perhaps securing seats is the priority pre-game, and therefore tailgating isn't as common?

Thanks wdgsr. Appreciate the insight.

Curious -- does "close-in locations" mean for parking and lingering together outside the stadium ahead of time, or are you referring to getting closer seats to the field as soon as possible (and therefore, not likely to gather outside and tailgate beforehand).

Perhaps securing seats is the priority pre-game, and therefore tailgating isn't as common?
parking. & tailgating is likely the priority. depending on size of the crowd, would say if you go in 20-30 min before the game, catch some warmups, you'll get good seats as well.