Taj harris | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Taj harris

Quick, elusive, good hands and seems like he has a nasty streak. Can’t wait to see more.

Nope. Looked like they took his helmet away. You saw him cheering on the sidelines though he looked fine. This kid is going to be a stud. love the passion and excitement he plays with.
I do too. Always super excited and damn does he have some wiggle to miss tacklers. I don’t think he needs 20 lbs personally I feel 5 good pounds and strength is the key for him. Gonna love him and triston on the outside.

Taj Harris is the type of 3 star that would be a 4 star if he had offers from blue bloods.
I'm not sure about that because he played QB in high school and we recruited him exclusively at WR.

He is one tough skinny kid. Fearless. Hopefully he can add 10-15 pounds before next season.

He’s fine.

How do we know that? I’m sure he’s going to have some X-rays or something, unless he already did. I know we worry about concussions but a chiro (or maybe they said ortho) was examining him on the sidelines.

Kid has the tools to be a WR in the NFL for a long time if he remains healthy and adds some strength. Quite possibly a first or second day selection.

I usually scoff at the NFL projections on here, but I think you are on the mark here.

I wouldnt be surprised if he becomes a legit NFL prospect, which we haven’t had at WR since Mike Williams unless I’m forgetting someone.

I usually scoff at the NFL projections on here, but I think you are on the mark here.

I wouldnt be surprised if he becomes a legit NFL prospect, which we haven’t had at WR since Mike Williams unless I’m forgetting someone.

And I usually don't like to put expectations on anyone -- but it's so clear that this kid has the talent, and at 6-3 he has the size. Just needs a little muscle and honestly, the sky is the limit.

I agree the sky is the limits with him. One of my early favorites also. Needs more time and some more muscle and keep the attitude in check. I heard from a good source who knows him really well and his only problem to a certain degree he is a bit over cocky and he feels it is all about him. Not saying it isn't good to be a little cocky or as I call it confidence but don't do it as to where it rubs people wrong. He is young and has been pretty successful in his young college life. I just hope he keeps it all in perspective.

With all due respect I hope folks expectations stay in line. Oklahoma has the #1 offense in 2018 with 49.5 points per game (#2 Alabama at 47.8; #3 Utah State at 45.4). We are now talking about regularly averaging 50+?

I think we will be good on offense but we need to keep expectations realistic.

We have the #14 in offense per game and averaged 40.2 points per game. Not too shabby, but I agree, averaging 50 or more PPG is a lofty goal.

Last edited:
His running after catch is electrifying
038FC17A-1D08-4CE4-8060-C38F785FA503.gif

I agree the sky is the limits with him. One of my early favorites also. Needs more time and some more muscle and keep the attitude in check. I heard from a good source who knows him really well and his only problem to a certain degree he is a bit over cocky and he feels it is all about him. Not saying it isn't good to be a little cocky or as I call it confidence but don't do it as to where it rubs people wrong. He is young and has been pretty successful in his young college life. I just hope he keeps it all in perspective.

So, he’s already got the attitude of an NFL WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom