Take the quiz: How well do you, and the ACC media poll voters, know Syracuse football? | Syracusefan.com

Take the quiz: How well do you, and the ACC media poll voters, know Syracuse football?

The only one I missed was the distance between Syracuse and New York. Which is a stupid question for a quiz concerning Syracuse football. The Rivals recruiting ranking question is also silly since the rankings constantly change. All the yes or no questions can skew the results of the quiz too.

The only one I missed was the distance between Syracuse and New York. Which is a stupid question for a quiz concerning Syracuse football. The recruiting ranking question is also silly since the rankings constantly change. All the yes or no questions can skew the results of the quiz too.
only one I got wrong was the recruiting ranking.

The only one I got wrong was NONE OF THEM so apparently I'm the biggest expert.

Or at least, I could say "yeah sure, I can name players on the team" without actually naming any because clearly that proves I'm an expert.

only one I got wrong was the recruiting ranking.
Same here and I still think I was right.

The more interesting part of the article was the statement that our crack SU reporting team opted not to vote in the media poll. Haven't seen if we have a thread discussing that yet.

Note to Dabo: Aim a rifle at the center of a map of New York State and pull the trigger and if you're a good shot you will hit Syracuse. Or better yet, jump into the back of cousin Orville's pick up and tell him to head north on I77/I81 and drive for 14 hours and you're there. Pretty good bbq at a place called Dino on Franklin St.

The only one I missed was the distance between Syracuse and New York. Which is a stupid question for a quiz concerning Syracuse football. The recruiting ranking question is also silly since the rankings constantly change. All the yes or no questions can skew the results of the quiz too.

Seriously? You have a damn map in your avatar.

The only one I got wrong was the recruiting question. I almost picked the right one though. Does that make it better?

100%...I was torn on the last time Syracuse was ranked in the top 25 and the recruiting rankings but guessed correctly!

That quiz was... odd.

Yeah. As an extremely competent survey writer (our PR department told me I've got one supposedly getting picked up by the WSJ next week on my company's behalf, true story) that was pretty bad.

I got 92% but I think it's bull spit cause the one I missed was where does r***ls rank our class...oh well

I had a brain cramp and said no, I couldn't name the three players drafted...smh:noidea:, but got a 92%...

I thought SU was ranked in the 50's by Righvulls. I think they were when KJ verballed, but must have slipped down.

100%- does this mean I am the new beat writer for Syacuse.com

Also, weak excuse for Cohen and Mink not to cast a vote in a preseason poll. How hard is it to look online at previews and make an educated guess...oh.

Also got 92 because of the recruiring rankings. Also thought it was a pathetic poll.