Taking a break from Penn State talk -- Nov. 16th invite | Syracusefan.com

Taking a break from Penn State talk -- Nov. 16th invite

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
As some of you know Mrs. DC Cuse works at the Sheraton on campus. Not sure how many of you have been there lately, but since the summer they gutted and completely redid their hotel bar -- Sitrus on the Hill. It looks great and they are having their official re-opening next week. She wanted to to pass along the information and formally invite folks from the board. Hope to see some of you there!!
-----
The festivities will begin at 5:00pm and run through the evening. There will be live entertainment (Frenay & Lenin), complimentary passed hors d'oeuvres from the Sitrus menu, drink specials and drawings for door prizes like dinners for two, lunches for two, Sitrus Gift Certificate and complimentary overnight stays at the Sheraton.

And there will be a drawing for a Grand Prize of a trip for two to the Syracuse University vs. UCONN Basketball game in Storrs, CT on Saturday February 25, 2012. This prize includes tickets to the game, an overnight at the Nathan Hale Inn in Storrs and a $100 Gas Card.
----

Any questions, post them here or private message me.

Does it cost money to show up and hang out?

By the way, my buddy's wife also works there.

Does it cost money to show up and hang out?

By the way, my buddy's wife also works there.

It does not. Just if you want to purchase food/drink.

No retro we have not :)

As some of you know Mrs. DC Cuse works at the Sheraton on campus. Not sure how many of you have been there lately, but since the summer they gutted and completley redid their hotel bar. It looks great and they are having their official re-opening next week. She wanted to to pass along the information and formally invite folks from the board. Hope to see some of you there!!
-----

The festivities will begin at 5:00pm and run through the evening. There will be live entertainment (Frenay & Lenin), complimentary passed hors d'oeuvres from the Sitrus menu, drink specials and drawings for door prizes like dinners for two, lunches for two, Sitrus Gift Certificate and complimentary overnight stays at the Sheraton.

And there will be a drawing for a Grand Prize of a trip for two to the Syracuse University vs. UCONN Basketball game in Storrs, CT on Saturday February 25, 2012. This prize includes tickets to the game, an overnight at the Nathan Hale Inn in Storrs and a $100 Gas Card.

----

Cool!

As some of you know Mrs. DC Cuse works at the Sheraton on campus. Not sure how many of you have been there lately, but since the summer they gutted and completely redid their hotel bar -- Sitrus on the Hill. It looks great and they are having their official re-opening next week. She wanted to to pass along the information and formally invite folks from the board. Hope to see some of you there!!
-----

----

Terrible news. Was hoping it would be open by Friday.

Come next week, I'll think it's great news, although it will always be the Regatta to me.

Terrible news. Was hoping it would be open by Friday.

Come next week, I'll think it's great news, although it will always be the Regatta to me.

Chip, actually it has been open for a few weeks now, but this is the official opening, so definitely check it out.

Chip, actually it has been open for a few weeks now, but this is the official opening, so definitely check it out.

Ahh, ok thanks. Back to being great news.

-----

----

UPDATE: Mrs. DC Cuse just got home from work and now there is also complimentary beer, wine and soda from 5-7pm.

UPDATE: Mrs. DC Cuse just got home from work and now there is also complimentary beer, wine and soda from 5-7pm.

i'm not going unless there is complimentary top shelf liquor! Tell Mrs. DcCuse to get it done!

I will see what I can do ;) I thought for sure that FREE BEER with this group would be sufficient. Free Ginger Ale for TomCat of course.

Reminder -- tomorrow night at the Sheraton. Hope to see some of you there. Let me know if you plan on attending.