Tama Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Tama Lacrosse

C

creatorsgam

This joint still open @ Shoppingtown?

Last year I assumed Shoppingtown in its entirety would be closed by now. Hoping this spot is still open, or moved to another area in Syracuse.

My mom in Whitesboro is relentlessly hounding me for Christmas ideas like I’m still 9 years old. Figured a gift card from here would be fantastic.

Also, I’m so far out of the loop these days but I need a new stick. Want a traditional strung head... what is the closest thing to the old school Edge*?

*STX gear need not apply

I think they're still open.

Call to make sure

(315)446-TAMA (8262)
Hours: Mon-Sat 10 AM to 7 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM

I think they're still open.

Call to make sure

(315)446-TAMA (8262)
Hours: Mon-Sat 10 AM to 7 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM
Nice. Just called and got their voicemail. Clearly they are still open... thanks!

They are. A lot of boys on my sons team go there. I guess someone’s there who is THE GUY for re-stringing heads.

I haven’t been in, in like a year used to go and shot all the time, where I ran into Lane, Bomberry, refusss, can’t remember the other one, also saw salcido in there.
I’m not 100% sure who the “guy” is for restringing, but the guy that did my two sticks did great with them.

They were still open as of October. Had two sticks strung up there this fall when we were in town for football games. We’re not local and it’s the only place my kid(s) will have his stick strung. Goalie heads and field heads, they do a great job. Nothing beats "it'll be done tomorrow", I mean seriously. Plus the shooting cage and they'll make adjustments. good stuff.

A couple of CUSE kids were in there getting strings last time we were in there that Oct.

Last edited: