TAMU up 14 over UNCheat at the half... | Syracusefan.com

TAMU up 14 over UNCheat at the half...

HtownOrange

Living Legend
...the TAMU coach said the zone was confusing UNCheat. Zones suck, if you have to lay a good one

UNC missed a dozen gimmes and bunnies

Isn't that what happens when everyone plays Syracuse and their zone? The zone, when done right, gets in peoples heads and they miss stuff they generally make,even gimmes.

TAMU is shooting over 50%,but UNCheat is scoring far less than they usually do.

UNC has played against Cuse and Duke's zone. A&M is long but no longer than Cuse/Duke.

Are they doing anything different?

UNC has played against Cuse and Duke's zone. A&M is long but no different than Cuse/Duke.

Weird they're having so many issues.

They looked down their snooty, anti-military, non-class attending noses at the largest ROTC school, that makes kids attend class, cultlike zone players. Actually, TAMU is shooting too hot to keep it up,but UNCheat is not scoring like they normally do.

Texas AM is like a 2016 version of our team.

Started the season great. middle of season slump, and then turned it around. Good to see them taking out UNC.

Aggies up 19 with 14:34 to go. Even though I have UNC winning one of my brackets, screw them. Go Aggies. I'm not rooting for ACC rivals.

They just showed footage of a UNC-A&M tournament game in 1980 and I absolutely swear OJ Simpson was reffing!

UNC has played against Cuse and Duke's zone. A&M is long but no longer than Cuse/Duke.

Are they doing anything different?

Shooting absolutely horribly. They aren’t good defensively and when their offense struggles - oomph 20+ beat down

Aggies up 19 with 14:34 to go. Even though I have UNC winning one of my brackets, screw them. Go Aggies. I'm not rooting for ACC rivals.

SAME.

I learned my less when Uconn won their 3rd. Done rooting for conference foes

UNC was due for this. They had been red hot for a while playing above their pay grade offensively.

giphy.gif

I had providence over Texas AM and unc... admittedly I didnt watch much TAM ball this year. Their bigs are big, and incredibly athletic.

TAMU had some issues with a couple players injured and a couple more ill,during their mid-season slump.

Up by 20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom