Taste of Syracuse! | Syracusefan.com

Taste of Syracuse!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello Board!

I just wanted to check in to let anyone know if you are planning on coming to the Taste of Syracuse I will be working the SU Tent/Marketing Truck located roughly at the corner of Erie Blvd West and Clinton Street.

I hope you all enjoy the event and I will be working on Saturday June 7th at 11am until 4pm.

I hope to see you all there!!

I hope you sell 200 season tickets and consume 4000 calories.

BTW, I think you said you were from Solvay...my wife and I went to Eva's on our last trip to CNY. The food was so good...had no room for their desserts.

BTW, I think you said you were from Solvay...my wife and I went to Eva's on our last trip to CNY. The food was so good...had no room for their desserts.

No desserts?! Are you kidding me?! You HAVE to go back... or I'll bring some to the tailgates

Rookie mistake. Even if it involves huge amounts of leftovers, always get a slice of their pie and/or cake.

Rookie mistake. Even if it involves huge amounts of leftovers, always get a slice of their pie and/or cake.
We were flying out "Oh Dark Early" the next morning...indeed poor planning on my part.

Fun Fact: "Oh Dark Early" was commonly said in the Air Force to mean ungodly early. Some other military types would say "Zero Dark Early".

Bpdt4_QCEAAFugr.jpg:large

OttoMets said:

My ex-girlfriend worked there about 12 years ago - if I showed up 10 min before closing, I got a free meal and/or sweet. Best. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom