TBT Talent Level Comparison? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TBT Talent Level Comparison?

For a kid who I have great memories from I am a little surprised G has been this tentative. Reminds me of Fair struggling a bit a few years ago. I think some guys are better in a structured environment where a player like Devo clearly owns a pickup game.
Yeah, throw Joseph on that list as well.

Agreed. I would watch a pickup game of former SU walk-ons before a G League game.

“Throw it downnnnn Ross DiLegiero!”
Agreed. I would watch a pickup game of former SU walk-ons before a G League game.

“Throw it downnnnn Ross DiLegiero!”

Id watch Bvrncuse go one on one vs The Professor

overseas elites last years team would win the G league if they played with each other all year and had the coaching and organization of a G league team, that team had high major over seas prospects... and just so u know they would beat 90 percent D1 teams all things being equal.

overseas elites last years team would win the G league if they played with each other all year and had the coaching and organization of a G league team, that team had high major over seas prospects... and just so u know they would beat 90 percent D1 teams all things being equal.
Overseas Elite has their hands full with a 7-seed right now.

Seeds in this thing don’t mean that much, I said last years team anyway lol Eric McCollum is a great overseas ball player, they don’t have him this time.

Where does the TBT fall in level of talent and competition? We know it’s not the NBA. Is it above the G League? Is it below the NBA Summer League?

I think it’s fair to say it’s above the majority of NCAA games. Is it above high-major college hoops? I think Boeheim’s Army would beat this years SU team.
Well above NCAA level these guys have been getting bigger and stronger and improving their games for 5 to 10 years now. This team could win a national title if they hypothetically played in the acc.