TBT title game: Ohio State vs Marquette... | Syracusefan.com

TBT title game: Ohio State vs Marquette...

Two teams that dealt us tough tourney losses. Although we got our payback against. Marq still waiting for revenge on the school from Ohio.

Have they drawn crowds anywhere other than here and Wichita? Atmosphere was less than electric in the semis IMHO.

I noticed big men were not present. Ravanel from Ohio st was like the biggest guy and both teams often had just guards and wings. Going forward boeheims army should employ one guy like McCullough or Hak as a center. Everyone else should be guards and wings. Overseas elite much the same. No more Watkins. Onuoku. Or rick Jackson types.

I noticed big men were not present. Ravanel from Ohio st was like the biggest guy and both teams often had just guards and wings. Going forward boeheims army should employ one guy like McCullough or Hak as a center. Everyone else should be guards and wings. Overseas elite much the same. No more Watkins. Onuoku. Or rick Jackson types.

Also, their team has a clear cut lead guard -- another very important ingredient.

WITHOUT going into any specifics or mentioning any names...

Boeheims Army probably wants to branch out and form with other guys like Overseas Elite. Couple SU guys teamed with other players playing well overseas will have a shot. I thought we had no shot this year entering the TBT against the top teams (who all impressed me at some point) and I am sure that was the case after listening to that wonderful feel good interview of Boeheim during the last game at OCC when he was absolutely destroying the BA guys as the Philly team made its run and ended the game. The SU common bond isn't helping at this point. They were closer to winning it all a couple years ago.

All are good enough individually that they could be part of a winning team. Our fans will vote for anyone SU related so each should kind of embrace that support and the votes we'll give them and try and position themselves as well as possible to win.

Both Ohio State and Marquette had key alums like Darius Johnson Odum playing for other good TBT teams by the way.

I hate Ohio St and am still not over the game that was stolen from us in Boston by the refs the fact their alumni team won it has sort of killed the event for me I used to think it was fun and cool and would have been down with Marquette but I loathe that program as much as uconn.

WITHOUT going into any specifics or mentioning any names...

Boeheims Army probably wants to branch out and form with other guys like Overseas Elite. Couple SU guys teamed with other players playing well overseas will have a shot. I thought we had no shot this year entering the TBT against the top teams (who all impressed me at some point) and I am sure that was the case after listening to that wonderful feel good interview of Boeheim during the last game at OCC when he was absolutely destroying the BA guys as the Philly team made its run and ended the game. The SU common bond isn't helping at this point. They were closer to winning it all a couple years ago.

All are good enough individually that they could be part of a winning team. Our fans will vote for anyone SU related so each should kind of embrace that support and the votes we'll give them and try and position themselves as well as possible to win.

Both Ohio State and Marquette had key alums like Darius Johnson Odum playing for other good TBT teams by the way.

If our players spread out among other teams and there is no clear SU alumni team in TBT that will be the end of my interest in TBT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom