TCHCU | Syracusefan.com

TCHCU

kingtidge

All American
Texas Christian Hand Check University?

With Slickback D!ckback coaching them, is it a safe bet to assume they plan to slap the crap out of us and the refs will swallow their whistle since it's a "hardnose defending Dixon team"??

Always thought Dixon and Pitino got special treatment form the refs on the hand checks (i.e. their teams rarely got called for it and the MO was blatant mugging of opposing players...)

The Brandon Knight era Pitt team I recall as especially egregious.

With Slickback D!ckback coaching them, is it a safe bet to assume they plan to slap the crap out of us and the refs will swallow their whistle since it's a "hardnose defending Dixon team"??

Always thought Dixon and Pitino got special treatment form the refs on the hand checks (i.e. their teams rarely got called for it and the MO was blatant mugging of opposing players...)

Dixon hasn't got that in the NCAA tournament. He also hasn't won in the NCAA tournament.

I'm already prepared to complain about the classic Pitt grope defense. I also really enjoy when the defender keeps their hands in the air while grinding on our guards running down the court.

Dixon hasn't got that in the NCAA tournament. He also hasn't won in the NCAA tournament.

Yeah, you are right... I recall the checking that Higgins and Burr would never call on them in the league, seemed to be a huge problem for them in the tournament and they ran into incessant foul problems typically before getting bounced early...

So hopefully that trend will continue...

The Jay Wright Defense. Commit a foul on every defensive possession because the officials won't call them all.