Class of 2017 - TE Ben Moos (WA) Committed to Cal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Ben Moos (WA) Committed to Cal

Any WA connection to Dungey? Maybe wanted to be sure Eric would be healthy?

Any WA connection to Dungey? Maybe wanted to be sure Eric would be healthy?
There might be a personal connection but they're from different Pacific NW states. ED is from Oregon.

There might be a personal connection but they're from different Pacific NW states. ED is from Oregon.
We'll just like Syracuse is like in NYC or something... Washington and Oregon gotta be like Rhode Island and Connecticut. Probably played in the same conference.

We'll just like Syracuse is like in NYC or something... Washington and Oregon gotta be like Rhode Island and Connecticut. Probably played in the same conference.
Well, Pullman is located on the extreme eastern border of Wasington State. Moscow is just east of it, in Idaho. Dungey is from Lake Oswego, a suburb of
Portland, which is on the western side of Oregon, about 356 miles from Pullman.

Someone already noted that Moos' dad is the AD at Washington State. Mike Leach is the coach there. Moos sees himself as a pass catching TE and he wants to play in a pass oriented offense in college that throws regularly to the TEs.

Perfect fit, right? No. Leach sees Moos as a DE. To his credit, he was upfront on this with Moos (he better be considering who his boss is), so Moos was going to go to Utah, where he would great a lot of touches, until they changed their OC.

His third school was Syracuse. I think we get him by default. Good story on him here after he verbaled to the Utes.

Utah football: 2017 TE Ben Moos at ease with Utes commitment

Last edited:
Well, Pullman is located on the extreme eastern border of Wasington State. Moscow is just east of it, in Idaho. Dungey is from Lake Oswego, a suburb of

Someone already noted that Moos' dad is the AD at Washington State. Mike Leach is the coach there. Moos sees himself as a pass catching TE and he wants to play in a pass oriented offense in college that throws regularly to the TEs.

Perfect fit, right? No. Leach sees Moos as a DE. To his credit, he was upfront on this with Moos on this (he better be considering who his boss is), so Moos was going to go to Utah, where he would great a lot of touches, until they changed their OC.

His third school was Syracuse. I think we get him by default. Good story on him here after he verbaled to the Utes.

So you are saying he can see Russia from his back porch? ;)

Perfect fit, right? No. Leach sees Moos as a DE. To his credit, he was upfront on this with Moos on this (he better be considering who his boss is), so Moos was going to go to Utah, where he would great a lot of touches, until they changed their OC.

Sounds like Leach didn't want his bosses kid playing under him,because if the kid starts bitching....Well smart move by Leach if you ask me

The kid has a very clear vision and has been meticulous in adhering to that vision.

hopefully we all get a chance to meat him...

Not even sure he is visiting at this point
Would love to know what really happened in some of these recruitments.

What a crazy atmosphere for everyone involved...

Would love to know what really happened in some of these recruitments.

What a crazy atmosphere for everyone involved...
Just following twitter yesterday it was amazing how many decommits and then commits to another school were going on. Whole sale flipping.

Perfect fit, right? No. Leach sees Moos as a DE. To his credit, he was upfront on this with Moos (he better be considering who his boss is), so Moos was going to go to Utah, where he would great a lot of touches, until they changed their OC.

Thats classic Leach. Guy tells it like he sees it. If I was Moos or his father I would be happy he was so upfront with me. Wouldn't be shocked if he commits this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom