Class of 2019 - TE Charles Njoku (NJ) Decommitted from Missouri / Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 TE Charles Njoku (NJ) Decommitted from Missouri / Offered

Didn't see this coming.

Figured he was a heavy Miami lean.

Really thought we had a small chance here

Umm, does guy this know what "there is no love lost" means? And if so, what the hell happened between them?
Thinking the same thing. That tweet could be taken any number of ways...

I'm surprised SU doesn't have more TEs on the radar. I know they aren't used that much, but there's Hackett and possibly Horan? Elmore certainly isn't one, despite being listed as such. Imagine a Provo type TE in this offense.

I'm surprised SU doesn't have more TEs on the radar. I know they aren't used that much, but there's Hackett and possibly Horan? Elmore certainly isn't one, despite being listed as such. Imagine a Provo type TE in this offense.
We don’t use them. We have a Provo in Peirce but he doesn’t get enough touches

Maybe not yet but it doesn't mean the system can't or won't evolve to use TEs more.
If the last 5 or 6 games are any indication it does. We have how many passes to a TE in those games? I know of only 1 TD to Pierce in the over time game. I personally think we could do a lot more with a TE of Pierce's qualities.

Seriously. I dont understand why he hasn't gotten more looks. Dino wants to show toughness ...well then don't be afraid of the solid 5 yard gains ...especially if it's a utilization that can be consistently good ...as opposed to the deep pass that's occasionally great

Is there any news here or is this just not happening? With pierce gone, it seems like a good time to get involved in another pass catching tight end.