Class of 2020 - TE Diego LaMonica (FL) Verbal to Vandy | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Diego LaMonica (FL) Verbal to Vandy

Offers from Jacksonville U, Southern Miss, UVA, WKU, Oregon, UTSA, Wake, Tulane, UCF, Vandy, Syracuse

It's amazing how you already knew that I was going to ask if he played the harmonica!
Crystal ball says Vanderbilt. But they have 9 TEs on their roster and 4 of them are freshmen.

If he wants to play early, Syracuse would be by far the best choice.

Crystal ball says Vanderbilt. But they have 9 TEs on their roster and 4 of them are freshmen.

If he wants to play early, Syracuse would be by far the best choice.
I would guess you are quoting 247, I don’t know where they get their info. Vandy has 4-5 TE on scholarship, two are SR, one is a SO, and another is a SO OL used as a blocker. They will probably try to sign one more TE

I would guess you are quoting 247, I don’t know where they get their info. Vandy has 4-5 TE on scholarship, two are SR, one is a SO, and another is a SO OL used as a blocker. They will probably try to sign one more TE
I did get it from 247 but their information appears to be far more accurate than yours, at least according to the official roster on the Vanderbilt site, which lists 7 TEs. Four are freshman.

I did get it from 247 but their information appears to be far more accurate than yours, at least according to the official roster on the Vanderbilt site, which lists 7 TEs. Four are freshman.

Sometimes the ego on this board knows no bounds. I follow them very closely. I am Vandy ‘75, live in Nashville, get 3-4 newsletters, podcast, etc. Most of those guys listed are being groomed for OL. Kopp, Bapst, and Ball all 6’6-6’8. Two are already listed as OL on the current non 247 Vanderbilt roster. You know, growing them weight wise, like a recurrent theme for SU. Pinckney and Merkel (who plays on ST only) graduate

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom