Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

I get that it’s UGA, his father went there and Tremble is from there, but we need to keep some of these top tier guys. If not we will continue in mediocrity.
Agreed, but it’d be easier if he were closer. Keeping a Georgia kid committed to Syracuse when his local team is the best team in the entire country with unlimited NIL funds, it’d be difficult. It’d be difficult for any school.

Last edited:
He wants to take over when Oronde leaves and be the stud there. He won't be the go to man at UGA.
The whole "he won't be the man" at a factory school never seems to matter much to the high level recruits. Most have a mindset/ego that they're the best and can play anywhere.
Honestly, if you're going to perform at a high level, that mindset is probably appropriate.
Here's to hoping he lacks confidence.

One thing that may be in our favor, is that he projects to be used in the style of Gadsen. UGA uses TE in a more traditional role. I think his size dictates that he will find more success in a Gadsen type of pass catching rol.
Both UGA commits are coming in at 6'4" 230lbs
Tremble checking in at 6'4" 205 according to 247.

The whole "he won't be the man" at a factory school never seems to matter much to the high level recruits. Most have a mindset/ego that they're the best and can play anywhere.
Honestly, if you're going to perform at a high level, that mindset is probably appropriate.
Here's to hoping he lacks confidence.
I'm sure he has plenty of confidence in his ability but if he gets that UGA offer hopefully he can avoid the hometown pressure and continue to stick with Syracuse as i'm sure he's aware that his skillset is better suited to the Syracuse offense.

My wife would refer to the last couple of pages in this thread as “borrowing trouble”.

We’re just going to have to let this play itself out, and know that the staff is going to do everything possible to land this young man.

Were they both cousins before marrying? I KID… I know it’s terribly distasteful joke.
Cousins are fine as long as their parents aren't married cousins.

He’s 50 miles from Athens. He's probably been to dozen's of Georgia games.

He’s 50 miles from Athens. He's probably been to dozen's of Georgia games.
If he does flip, I wonder if the board will continue to be so kind. Sellers was in a similar situation and there wasnt much love there

I take another look. He may come, but will head back if he’s successful at SU. Just like Greer.