Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

I do like how this class is evolving. This is the second straight recruit I’ve really liked on film. Hopefully we can land some of the other blue chips we’re chasing because we could be in shape for a top 40 HS class if we do. And it’s been ages since we’ve done that.

I do like how this class is evolving. This is the second straight recruit I’ve really liked on film. Hopefully we can land some of the other blue chips we’re chasing because we could be in shape for a top 40 HS class if we do. And it’s been ages since we’ve done that.
Such a dumb take...

Great commit. The only issue is Wesleyan is AAA. Georgia High School football goes up to AAAAAA, so not the top level. We had a OL commit from 4A a few years back who never started due to health issues. However, Oconee County is also AAA, and LSU current starting qb Max Johnson is also from that level, so high quality recruits possible.
James, one of our punters came from single A program.
Wesleyan is a private school.
Total tuition per year is $31,214.

I doubt many private schools would compete in the highest divisions.

And isn’t it all the more impressive he was able to wow scouts while carrying the qualifier of being from a “lower division” school? Idk why people need to bitch about everyone who commits

Such a dumb take...
?

That the last 2 recruits look really nice on film?

That we need to close on more of the blue chips we’re targeting?

Or that we haven’t had a top 40 HS class in forever?

Kind of at a loss as to what of any of that is dumb but maybe you can enlighten me.

Last edited:
?

That the last 2 recruits look really nice on film?

That we need to close on more of the blue chips we’re targeting?

Or that we haven’t had a top 40 HS class in forever?

Kind of at a loss as to what of any of that is dumb but maybe you can enlighten me.

TEP, very strange, but the post I was actually intending to respond to was from sudano. I apologize, working on my phone, I believe your post was next after the one I intended to respond to, mistake on my part.

My mistake, but it had nothing to do with your post.

Last edited:
By the time we finish recruiting, this class, it will make a lot of teams "Tremble".

TEP, very strange, but the post I was actually intending to respond to was from sudano. I apologize, working on my phone, I believe your post was next after the one I intended to respond to, mistake on my part.

My mistake, but it had nothing to do with your post.
Thanks I thought that was a really bizarre response. Got it lol.

Geeeezus we land our highest rated recruit in years and people still find ways to be negative.

There is literally nothing besides positivity to take away from this. Incredible.

Dudes a stud. OG paving the way for recruits is refreshing - that has not been the story really since Dino’s start here. A lot of prior recruits didn’t have the ability to point at a WR/TE in the lineup and say “that’s what I can be if I come here”. I’m excited about this.

They play in a public school league. Their opponents are decent, but not top caliber.

Lol. Commit to Syracuse and drop in ranking

Screenshot_20230618-133114.png

Kids is almost a 89 with great film. Remember OG was an 85. He would be a 95 now if he entered the portal. This is a great get.
Based on schools that had tried courting OG earlier in 2023, I’m confident he’d be a 98 or higher with a top 5 ranking.

Oronde’s Purdue performance was a warning shot

You’re right, being rated 4stars equals 4stars
By a non coach website. I trust what coaches of the top teams think not a website. There usually is some sort of correlation, but anyone who thinks coaches use a star scale to validate HS talent...they use the power of the offer.

Last edited:
By a non coach website. I trust what coaches of the top teams think not a website. There usually is some sort of correlation, but anyone who thinks coaches use a star scale to validate HS talent...they use the power of the offer.
Check out the stats for stars versus college results, the data is very clear. Looking at garret Williams’ offers, he had no business being on the team, let alone in the NFL.