Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

How close are these brothers? Like couldn’t pass up a chance to play college football together close?

(Also, I wonder if there’s any goodwill with playing Rex in that *maybe* final game at ND)

Not "judging" their closeness, but he did already pass up the chance once before.

True story, an older coach I knew who played college ball in the 50’s didn’t get drafted into the NFL. He had a younger brother that was going to stay home on the farm. They legally changed their names to their brother’s name.
He then went back to another school and walked on with his brother’s name. Played another 4 years and went undrafted again.

This would be a great pickup. With his size he would contend immediately for the starting nt spot. I know Bear hasn’t said if he’s coming back but Bear could move to DE. At his size and athleticism he would be a beast off the edge.

Because at some point, more talent and depth throughout the underclassnen begins to show results. We may be at that point.

Because our “bad luck” - largely a direct result of injuries and insufficient depth - has to end sometime.

Because Babers will not fail.
Hey my post from February 2018 held up pretty well!

Judge Culpepper could be the next Ted Gregory so I hope Dino and staff go after him hard.

Maybe Judge could bring his buddy with him...

this is where the focus should be, not wr, not ol

This is a big priority but we also need a center. I’m just hoping the staff is actively in contact with some of these players. I know the portal will continue to expand but it would be nice to have them on campus for spring.

This is a big priority but we also need a center. I’m just hoping the staff is actively in contact with some of these players. I know the portal will continue to expand but it would be nice to have them on campus for spring.
Why wouldn't they be watching things more aggressively than fans?

Not to derail Judge's thread but from a quick social search...Antonio Shelton and Walker from UCF are following someone from the football staff.

Why wouldn't they be watching things more aggressively than fans?
I figure they are but we did not use the portal aggressively last year. I am hoping the staff is this year. Time will tell.

Sometimes you put your money in the portal vending machine, and the thingy spins around, but nothing drops. :oops:
1608825190785.png

We need OL - unless you want another season where our defense looks great and our QB's are running for their lives.

DL, OL, Outside WR are all important priorities.

Walker is 6’4 350? What an absolute unit. That’s the type of beef that we need in the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom