Class of 2021 - TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why we play Liberty; recruiting. But seriously why?
Its a bogus school with good football!

I know why we play Liberty; recruiting. But seriously why?
Its a bogus school with good football!
It's not a bogus school. It's not much different than other universites with a religious background to the education they offer. There are Catholic, Baptist, Jewish, Methodist, Jesuit, Evangelical/Christian universities throughout the US...many that have football programs.

It's not a bogus school. It's not much different than other universites with a religious background to the education they offer. There are Catholic, Baptist, Jewish, Methodist, Jesuit, Evangelical/Christian universities throughout the US...many that have football programs.
I got my medical degree from the Christian Science School of Medicine.

That’s the interest level in him and he was one of our top recruits. If this doesn’t show how bad our recruiting is, what will?
Kids in the transfer portal now can't play until next year. Why recruit any of those kids still in the portal or just entering it right now. Plenty of time for schools to wait and see who else transfers or what HS kids shine this season.

Kids in the transfer portal now can't play until next year. Why recruit any of those kids still in the portal or just entering it right now. Plenty of time for schools to wait and see who else transfers or what HS kids shine this season.
If he was talented, schools would be calling. I’m tired of the excuses everyone makes about who the football team recruits. They can’t recruit offensive talent. This program has one of the poorest offensive schemes and weakest talent in America. The offense the last two years has been inept. Results is the only thing to look at. This team has played two dreadful teams and have managed 36 points and two of those points came with the defense scoring. Rutgers in year two has passed Dino in year six and Rutgers is not very good. Their recruiting is killing it and we still languish at the bottom of the ACC. This program is going nowhere and I’m not sure Nick Saban could turn it around.

If he was talented, schools would be calling. I’m tired of the excuses everyone makes about who the football team recruits. They can’t recruit offensive talent. This program has one of the poorest offensive schemes and weakest talent in America. The offense the last two years has been inept. Results is the only thing to look at. This team has played two dreadful teams and have managed 36 points and two of those points came with the defense scoring. Rutgers in year two has passed Dino in year six and Rutgers is not very good. Their recruiting is killing it and we still languish at the bottom of the ACC. This program is going nowhere and I’m not sure Nick Saban could turn it around.
He had an offer from Michigan, ISU and BC in HS. You don’t think there is going to be teams waiting till after the year to be recruiting players?

He had an offer from Michigan, ISU and BC in HS. You don’t think there is going to be teams waiting till after the year to be recruiting players?
If he was that good, I doubt teams would wait until February to offer. People wait on average, not top end players.

Status
Not open for further replies.