Class of 2018 - TE Matt Alaimo (NJ) Portal from Rutgers to CCU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Matt Alaimo (NJ) Portal from Rutgers to CCU

Reminds me of the Olsen brothers a bit. They became a package deal with both supposed to attend ND. Greg went to Miami and Chris flirted with a transfer there, ultimately transferring to UVA I believe. Their youngest brother was a 4 star QB and also went to Miami, but was kicked out. Actually that is also like the Simms brothers, who went head to head with the Olsen bros in high school. The older/younger brother package doesn't seem to work most times. Look at Rex and Judge C.

Didn't Greg go to ND and transfer before school even started before his freshman year?? I remember Coach Deleone recruited him very hard

Yes, I know he's a 4 star on rivals but his offers don't reflect that. He got a lot of early offers after his soph. season. I want to see his offer list expand during camp season when he throws in front of coaches. Why havent Penn st or Cuse offered him yet?

2-4-7 has him top 20 as well. I have no idea if he's any good. just the messenger

Reminds me of the Olsen brothers a bit. They became a package deal with both supposed to attend ND. Greg went to Miami and Chris flirted with a transfer there, ultimately transferring to UVA I believe. Their youngest brother was a 4 star QB and also went to Miami, but was kicked out. Actually that is also like the Simms brothers, who went head to head with the Olsen bros in high school. The older/younger brother package doesn't seem to work most times. Look at Rex and Judge C.

Wasn’t the younger Simms a total dbag? I remember seeing clips of him and that was the impression I got. I think he might’ve gone to Louisville maybe?

Wasn’t the younger Simms a total dbag? I remember seeing clips of him and that was the impression I got. I think he might’ve gone to Louisville maybe?
Look up the youngest Olsen. Not a much better look.

Look up the youngest Olsen. Not a much better look.

Is that the one that went to unc Charlotte? If so I think he has had some run ins and they aren't good at all

The youngest Olsen got charged with rape. He was found not guilty by a jury. In my opinion he is a spoiled kid that tried to ride his brother’s coat tail. I believe he was at Miami before transferring to UNCC. He got kicked out of both schools. Dbag.

What a great sentence from renown writer, Todderick Hunt. Riveting detail.:

The freshman spent six hours – 10:30 a.m. ET to 4:30 -- in Piscataway on Friday, accompanied by both his mother and father.
He shattered the previous record of 5 hours spent in Piscataway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom