Class of 2020 - TE Theodore Johnson (ON) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Theodore Johnson (ON) Offered

“Throughout the process, it gets stressful because all these coaches keep hitting you up constantly,” Johnson said. “By narrowing it down to seven, it kind of makes it easier for me because then I don’t feel so bad not replying to other coaches. It kind of lets other coaches know, too, that I’m slowing it down. If you don’t, other schools will start to hit you up. I was kind of overwhelmed.”
Considered a four star prospect and the No. 3 rated tight end for the 2020 NCAA recruiting class by 247Sports, Johnson will pick his university offer from Michigan, Alabama, Penn State, Iowa, Miami, Georgia and Ohio State."

Again as I have said before, getting these stud te s are gonna be hard cause we don’t throw to them. Still not sure if Pierce pissed off coach or if he didn’t practice well or not but as a jr he was open a lot and got some balls but as a Sr he didn’t get thrown too at all except in red zone. I know he blocked well but kid had speed and pretty decent hands. If I was a te as much as I love cuse I would look elsewhere to. Again maybe something happened behind scenes but I thought pierce was a stud and was used little.

Again as I have said before, getting these stud te s are gonna be hard cause we don’t throw to them. Still not sure if Pierce pissed off coach or if he didn’t practice well or not but as a jr he was open a lot and got some balls but as a Sr he didn’t get thrown too at all except in red zone. I know he blocked well but kid had speed and pretty decent hands. If I was a te as much as I love cuse I would look elsewhere to. Again maybe something happened behind scenes but I thought pierce was a stud and was used little.
I think Ravian "ran a little hot" and did some things on field and sideline that Babers did not like and it affected his production. i don't recall the exact quote from babers, but it was something along the lines of I don't care who you are but I won't tolerate the beahvior.

I think Ravian "ran a little hot" and did some things on field and sideline that Babers did not like and it affected his production. i don't recall the exact quote from babers, but it was something along the lines of I don't care who you are but I won't tolerate the beahvior.
I figured it had to be somethin

So PED ST is pulling in a few top Canadians. Lets see how long it takes them to see the field. Not to mention they are over recruited as it is. Isn't that why Elijah Gaines is moving on?

Realistically, we need to put together a string of 10 - 3 seasons to be able to recruit against Penn State.
It was more the person retweeting or tweeting it.
It’s always going to be tough to recruit against scumbag Franklin.

It was more the person retweeting or tweeting it.
It’s always going to be tough to recruit against scumbag Franklin.

Have to wonder if some NFL franchise hires him this year. I’m not saying it’s a smart move but there has been some chatter about it

Realistically, we need to put together a string of 10 - 3 seasons to be able to recruit against Penn State.
Alternatively, we could burn the program to the ground, as the NCAA should have done.

Really it tells me all I need to know about the parents who just blatantly disregard the crap that has gone on at PED State. Especially these big name recruits who have offers from pretty much everywhere.

Really it tells me all I need to know about the parents who just blatantly disregard the crap that has gone on at PED State. Especially these big name recruits who have offers from pretty much everywhere.

And what their scumbag coach did before he came to Penn State

A serious question: If this kid committed to Ped St., is there a reason it doesn't say so in the title above or is it an oversight and is there still hope?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom