Team 130 ready for action | Syracusefan.com

Team 130 ready for action

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Hendrix isn't in the photo, but Mital got on campus in time to be included. Can't wait to see these guys on the field next week!

Great to see all the double number usage again... Speaks volumes to depth in overall numbers Dino has brought in in addition to overall talent level increase.

Froumy, Duerig, and Clark are massive human beings and Ruff looks like an absolute tank. The overall increased size and muscle mass of this team is such stark contrast to what we had a few seasons ago much less 10-15 years back in the dark days...

Why Syracuse? Why not Syracuse? Great time to be a fan once again and I'm so thankful for the coaches delivering on what Dino promised. Additionally I take my hat off to the players who have all bought in and put forth the effort to get us where we are, as well as build the foundation for a bright future. Lastly what an extremely likeable, easy group of guys to cheer for and hope they all get their just rewards.

Had difficulties with resolution, on the first posted. This one gives me more resolution/zoom. Even more resolution if you go to the original.
View attachment 168921

They seem pretty resolute.

Compare it to the 1959 team to see how many players and coaches it took to win a naitonal championship then vs. now:

I count 11 coaches and 56 players. The 2019 shot has 36 coaches and over 100 players. I wonder how the budgets - and the revenues - would compare.

Summers is incredibly white. Like glowing white.

Cisco is way too happy.

That's my 2 cents ;)

He’s a ginger, which typically comes along w very pale skin.

I’m mostly Irish, so I joke that my skin only exist in 3 states:
Pasty white
sunburned
Peeling :p

You’d be happy too if you were a Frosh AA who then went down to WalMart and bought himself some guns - dude is JACKED now.
:cool:

They seem pretty resolute.

Compare it to the 1959 team to see how many players and coaches it took to win a naitonal championship then vs. now:

View attachment 168939

I count 11 coaches and 56 players. The 2019 shot has 36 coaches and over 100 players. I wonder how the budgets - and the revenues - would compare.
I counted 37 staff, counting Dino, and 109 players. But math was never my strong suit. ;)

Great uniforms if only the blue was a little lighter like it was in the 80s would be perfect that navy is too dark and makes us look like the Cleveland Browns.

I counted 37 staff, counting Dino, and 109 players. But math was never my strong suit. ;)

Being lazy I just counted the top row and multiplied by 2. The interesting thing is that in the old one platoon days, Ben had some traveling squads about the size of our current coaching staff. You didn't used to have a defensive end coach and a defensive tackle coach. You had a line coach who taught both offense and defense. Now we probably have a water boy coach.

Being lazy I just counted the top row and multiplied by 2. The interesting thing is that in the old one platoon days, Ben had some traveling squads about the size of our current coaching staff. You didn't used to have a defensive end coach and a defensive tackle coach. You had a line coach who taught both offense and defense. Now we probably have a water boy coach.
LOL yes, I remember those days.

you also had a complete freshmen team back then that played games too. Even had a JV team at some schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom