Team Next Year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Team Next Year

I hope you're right. But lets be very clear, Nichols was far better than solid.

For 2.5 years it was a miracle if he could draw iron. He had a Rak like ascedence to #1 option his senior year and rose to the occasion.

What is the depth chart?

PG
Joseph
Patterson

SG
Richardson
Cooney

SF
Gbinje
Howard
Johnson

PF
McCollough
Roberson
Lydon

C
Coleman
Diagne

I see BJ transferring

Coleman starts at center

MC at PF

Gib SF

KJ PG

Coon SG

For 2.5 years it was a miracle if he could draw iron. He had a Rak like ascedence to #1 option his senior year and rose to the occasion.
he was the best player on the team as a junior, and the team would have avoided the first sub-.500 conference record in a quarter century if JB had organized it around him rather than McNamara.

he was the best player on the team as a junior, and the team would have avoided the first sub-.500 conference record in a quarter century if JB had organized it around him rather than McNamara.

My reaction to the anticipated posts following this one

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

We don't even know the roster yet and JB won't even be thinking aobut his rotation for next year, so I've got nothing on this, sorry.

100% agree

Would patterson really want to sit out a year by transferring at his age? I don't think he would want to go d2, but that's an option. I see him staying even if it means fighting hard for PT.
If Buss can learn how to hit a few outside (or inside) shots reasonably consistently, then he will definitely be part of the rotation next year, no matter the incoming group, since Patterson is already seeing PT now mainly for his D.