Team presser before ASU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Team presser before ASU

Man to me JB, Tyus and O'Shae all sounded a little under the weather. Matt sounded fine though.

Frank's health aside, I really like the matchup here.

Rarely do teams that struggle against zone during the regular season, have success against us our zone in tourney time.

Sphincters tend to pucker up in the ncaa's, its better to have guard penetration and post up players than shooters.

Our size up top is going to give them fits.

I kinda like the flipside of the equation as well. ASU is not a good defensive team. As such, I think our role players will get opportunities to score.

Rarely do teams that struggle against zone during the regular season, have success against us our zone in tourney time.

Sphincters tend to pucker up in the ncaa's, its better to have guard penetration and post up players than shooters.

I kinda like the flipside of the equation as well. ASU is not a good defensive team. As such, I think our role players will get opportunities to score.
Couldn't agree more - as long as ASU doesn't hit those contested 28 footers, I'm very confident.

Listening to the ASU presser today, Hurley even said they have a renewed energy and new life after struggling down the stretch; how their practices are the best they've been in a while, etc. I hope they come out hyped up and play a little too fast and out of control - then their frustration will set in.

This is a better matchup for us than UCLA.

miracle tonic i get from my accupuncturist. it'll knock it down in a day or less
LCFX9mz.jpg

Well since there is a 99% chance it’s a virus, that’s all he can do.

(Antibiotics do nothing for viruses and this is probably the best example of where they are so over prescribed)
When did it become a virus? Thought it was confirmed Strep which is bacterial

Maybe my immune system is just a beast. I feel better after 24 hours.

We know Frank has been sick since at least Sunday so he will be fine
If your immune system was a beast you wouldn’t get strep in the first place...

Tusin Frank. Tusin.

Im not sure if the NCAA will allow it, as Ive found it to be performance-enhancing for my posts(back in the day when I was around sick people more frequently). Of course, it could also end up looking like that scene from Basketball Diaries. I wish there was a way for me to search images Ive posted. I'd love to show you all the Robitussin Tower Of Light(tm),

YoungGalaxyRobitussinDisco_1.jpg

Frank's health aside,
Our size will get opportunities to score.

Not sure deer penis does anything for a virus.

Tuttle, Moqui was spreading the ways of health. Are you sure you didnt mean to reply to Jake, who mentioned sphincters and penetration in the same sentence?

miracle tonic i get from my accupuncturist. it'll knock it down in a day or less
LCFX9mz.jpg

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. My posts, however, can have positive effects on one's health.

Historically this is the team of team we drill. Middling P5 team who has no idea how to deal with the zone and length.

When did it become a virus? Thought it was confirmed Strep which is bacterial
Its my experience that they’ll diagnose a wide range of things as “strep” whether clearly bacterial or not.

Did anyone else think that when JB was talking about not recruiting Hurley too hard because he was a PG in the same year as Kenny Anderson that JB was about to say "We really thought Kenny Anderson, the #1 point guard that year, was coming to Syracuse but Kenny decided at the very last moment to go to Georgia Tech for some reason."?

Did anyone else think that when JB was talking about not recruiting Hurley too hard because he was a PG in the same year as Kenny Anderson that JB was about to say "We really thought Kenny Anderson, the #1 point guard that year, was coming to Syracuse but Kenny decided at the very last moment to go to Georgia Tech for some reason."?
I sure did. The old brown paper bag from Georgia Tech!

Its my experience that they’ll diagnose a wide range of things as “strep” whether clearly bacterial or not.

Bad doctor then. They do the instant test first but then the lab test. If the lab says strep, it’s strep and bacterial. The instant test is reliable but not always 100%.

Confirmatory test for beta strep is a throat swab on blood agar, hemolysis of the blood in the agar confirms beta strep. This test takes about 12 to 24 hours for growth of the bacteria and blood hemolysis to occur. Many times antibiotics are prescribed before this test is complete if pustules or white spots are observed on /in the throat. Waiting for the confirmatory test is not necessary if the above conditions are present because it is considered prima facia evidence of bacterial infection.

Confirmatory test for beta strep is a throat swab on blood agar, hemolysis of the blood in the agar confirms beta strep. This test takes about 12 to 24 hours for growth of the bacteria and blood hemolysis to occur. Many times antibiotics are prescribed before this test is complete if pustules or white spots are observed on /in the throat. Waiting for the confirmatory test is not necessary if the above conditions are present because it is considered prima facia evidence of bacterial infection.
Actually explains it. Thank you

Actually explains it. Thank you
Glad to help. Just to explain a little further, beta hemolytic streptococcus if untreated can lead to Scarlet fever and even Rheumatic fever, therefore treating it somewhat agressively is warranted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom