Nova
Minn
Butler
Kentucky
Florida
Duke
Louisville
Oregon

Easier to say who I'd like: Northwestern, MTSU, FGCU, Arizona, Iowa St, Wake, Princeton, Vandy

I'll be rooting for the ACC. In a year where we went 10-8 in the toughest conference, I'd like the league to wreck shop in the tourney again.

I want Duke or NC. Teams we are not catching in number of Championships but reflect credit on us by way of conference affiliation if they win. Wichita State? My god hell no. Not only do I not like their HC, but in what world is it good that Wichita State has as many NCs as we do?

That's why I think I might go for UCLA. We'll never catch them in titles(I can't root for Arizona since we're tied), we don't recruit against them, they aren't Kentucky, and they aren't a league rival.

Anybody from the big 10 and Kentucky

I probably won't tune in until the great 8 or final four unless there's a compelling match up

The only team(s) i want to win are any of the 16 seeds

we wish we were the Arizona of the East. They recruit big time nationally
We used to recruit nationally...but decided to stop. Too much travel, too inconvenient.

Teams I will root for- Arizona, ND, Oregon, Iowa St

I definitely think one of UNC, Villanova, or Arizona wins it.

I'd like to see Oregon win. It's too bad their big tore his knee up. They were the best team out west before that.

I hope the ACC steamrolls everyone, and an ACC team that won't hurt our recruiting wins. Personally, I'd hate to see Duke win. I have a lot of coworkers who are Duke fans, and I really don't have to spend the next year saying, "Yeah, but how'd that game at the Dome go for you?" Knowing full well that the next thing I'm going to hear is either about the NIT, Greensboro or, "We have six titles now, how many do you have?"

For me the teams I would not like to see win it all this year are:

Villanova
Arizona
Michigan State

Those three because NC wins by any one of them further erodes our standing in the basketball hierarchy (in my opinion) as we transition into an unknown future with Hop as head coach.

Kentucky
Kansas
Duke

Simply because I hate those programs. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

I hope the ACC steamrolls everyone, and an ACC team that won't hurt our recruiting wins. Personally, I'd hate to see Duke win. I have a lot of coworkers who are Duke fans, and I really don't have to spend the next year saying, "Yeah, but how'd that game at the Dome go for you?" Knowing full well that the next thing I'm going to hear is either about the NIT, Greensboro or, "We have six titles now, how many do you have?"

"Who's we? Is your name on the roster?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom