technically speaking | Syracusefan.com

technically speaking

BT or DW.
Scoop really needs to pick up his FT shooting. His misses last year probably pissed me off more than any other thing with the team - and he seems to off to a similar pattern this year. The year before (09-10) he was pretty much automatic.

fair... i don't think he's touched tin this year.

Triche is an 80+% FT shooter...that is the only answer
cuz he hit 35 in a row... aside from that he was a 70% FT shooter. Dion shot 81% Triche 84%... Dion is probably the best ball handler on the team (not PG but ball handler), so in honesty I would pick him all day everyday.

It will be nice to have Dion, Triche and Scoop available at the end of games to close them out from the FT line. All are capable FT shooters.

I think MCW was high 80s/low 90s in high school. If that's true, this answer might be a tad different after this season and he might be the guy everyone mentions.

cuz he hit 35 in a row... aside from that he was a 70% FT shooter. Dion shot 81% Triche 84%... Dion is probably the best ball handler on the team (not PG but ball handler), so in honesty I would pick him all day everyday.

Well yeah if you take out all the ones he made...

It will be nice to have Dion, Triche and Scoop available at the end of games to close them out from the FT line. All are capable FT shooters.

Scoop was a poor ft shooter last season (66%), which is a huge reason why I always critique Scoop's inefficiency.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom