Teddy Ball Game | Syracusefan.com

Teddy Ball Game

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Seems to be having a pretty easy time so far tonight.

This was in the background of the teddy interview. Why do I find it funny that they have to list these in their core?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381451479.800588.jpg

Is RU capable of not ruining a highly touted QB recruit? Rutgers loves to win signing day but my God they are abysmal when it matters on game day. They couldn't beat a crippled Bridgewater last year at home for the first ever championship and now they look worse than we did on offense against Clemson.

This was in the background of the teddy interview. Why do I find it funny that they have to list these in their core?
View attachment 5328

It is isn't it?

Explains quite a bit. Our favorite writer made that point last year.

Should fit right in with the ACC culture.

View attachment 5328

The reality of the life that too many big time college football recruits face at an early age.

I like that Louisville addresses the issues head-on.

View attachment 5328

I know a lot of incredibly successful people who don't live by any of that except probably the guns part.

Louisville is just throttling Rutgers at the LOS. They have no room ro run whatsoever.

are we overdue for having a teams safety fall down or blow coverages. dont other teams make the mistakes like ours do but against us?

Nova is a tough kid, he hangs in. He can go from looking like to playing very well in no time. People can say what they want about Rutgers but they play hard, and won't go away, nor will Nova. I don't hate Rutgers, don't like them either but people here are blinded by bs

Nova is a tough kid, he hangs in. He can go from looking like to playing very well in no time. People can say what they want about Rutgers but they play hard, and won't go away, nor will Nova. I don't hate Rutgers, don't like them either but people here are blinded by bs

They definitely turned it around.

They definitely don't look outclassed in this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom