Tell me about - Minnesota Golden Gophers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tell me about - Minnesota Golden Gophers

last nite made me a believer that theyre a legit final 4 team. illinois is a solid team and thats a tough place to win even when they suck and minnesota spanked them.

I think Illinois will come back down to earth a little as they really head into the meat of their conference schedule. I know they mauled Ohio State. Paul is a player.

As a life-long Minnesota denizen and proud Gopher alumnus...

After years of going through the motions and half-hearted recruiting, Tubby finally has himself a team. As RF and others have noted, they're very deep and well-rounded. Hollins as a legit star and Mbekwe is indeed a beastly rebounder. I still have doubts about Tubby's in-game coaching and also about their road toughness. Last night was a big step for them though.

I'll actually be in attendance in the Barn next Thursday when Michigan comes to town.

As a life-long Minnesota denizen and proud Gopher alumnus...

After years of going through the motions and half-hearted recruiting, Tubby finally has himself a team. As RF and others have noted, they're very deep and well-rounded. Hollins as a legit star and Mbekwe is indeed a beastly rebounder. I still have doubts about Tubby's in-game coaching and also about their road toughness. Last night was a big step for them though.

I'll actually be in attendance in the Barn next Thursday when Michigan comes to town.

Nice. That will be a dynamite atmosphere and obviously a cool old-school arena. Burke is terrific but what a pair of forwards Michigan has. Post a follow up after that game!

We need to organize an AK trip for you lower 48 guys combining ocean fishing on a bareboat charter and golfing as many rounds in a day as you want.

This needs to happen. I'm hoping to get down your way this summer. My wife spent 9 hours in your airport Sunday. Waited around for a bus to take her into town but it never came. Ended up just hanging out in the bar. She met a Gtown fan, and for some reason refused to tell him that his mother was a hoya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom