Temple Game | Syracusefan.com

Temple Game

MartyCuse

Starter
Happy Thanksgiving! I am excited about our tomorrow. Safe travel to all those heading to their breakfast tailgates in the morning. I am looking forward to the game even though 11 am does not appeal to me. I can't remember the last time we were so confident about a game and so secure because we have a bowl birth tied up. I understand all the conference talk, because I am constantly updating myself on the latest news but let's not forget to cheer on our boys in the am. Go CUSE

I'll second that! Go Orange!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am excited about our tomorrow. Safe travel to all those heading to their breakfast tailgates in the morning. I am looking forward to the game even though 11 am does not appeal to me. I can't remember the last time we were so confident about a game and so secure because we have a bowl birth tied up. I understand all the conference talk, because I am constantly updating myself on the latest news but let's not forget to cheer on our boys in the am. Go CUSE

11am doesn't appeal to you? That's 7 for me, and I have to be at work at 7:30 :( with computers that refuse to stream anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom