Temple Roll Call and Pre-game | Syracusefan.com

Temple Roll Call and Pre-game

iommi

Living Legend
Sucks it's a nooner...but who is going? Blarney pre-game?

Bump...I'll be the only board member at MSG Saturday??? :(SUball

I'll be there. Probably stout by 9:30. Assuming they're open.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Ill be there with the gf, blarney??

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to the game with my dad, who is not big on drinking or bars or 12noon starts. Hopefully we can stop by afterward.

I'll be there. Blarney probably post game. Taking the 3:15 out of Penn to NJ.

Hope to see you guys there at the Blarney? Or will it be Stout? I hope to get there at 11 if the trains are on time. If you guys see me, I'll be wearing an Orange 'Cuse hat but you may notice a small pin on it...it's a syracusefan.com War Otto pin from a few years ago. If you guys see me and ask me if I'm iommi and are a board regular, I'd be glad to buy you a drink.

I'll be there, probably at Rock by around 9:30 for breakfast. Got to pick up tickets at will-call at 10:30.

I'll be at the game with wife and the boy. Hope to get to the Blarney or Stout another time.

there by 930 pre, by 205 for post game celebration...

FYI Blarney opens at 8am sat. morn and will serve breakfast starting at 9am

I will be there with my brother. Going to September 11th memorial before so will be nearly impossible to make blarney before.

I'll be there with my son so no drinks for me this time

Blarney Rock pre-game and hope to be no later than 10. Then looking forward to an extended post-game to celebrate the big win 901. Will go back to Blarney again right afterwards and then eventually move next door to Stout. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Blarney Rock pre-game and hope to be no later than 10. Then looking forward to an extended post-game to celebrate the big win 901. Will go back to Blarney again right afterwards and then eventually move next door to Stout. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I met you at the Blarney before St johns. See you there hopefully Saturday, nycfan.

This will be my first game at MSG EVER. So fired up for it. Sat damn near front row last night and now heading to NYC this weekend with my wife and two other couples. Can't wait!

This will be my first game at MSG EVER. So fired up for it. Sat damn near front row last night and now heading to NYC this weekend with my wife and two other couples. Can't wait!
Enjoy, MSG is great.

It's an Orange invasion. It's a fun time, believe me. I bought an Orange shirt for $5 from a guy out on the street before SJU game that sums it up: Syracuse: We Run NYC Basketball

It's an Orange invasion. It's a fun time, believe me. I bought an Orange shirt for $5 from a guy out on the street before SJU game that sums it up: Syracuse: We Run NYC Basketball
We ARE nyc basketball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom