Temple Roll Call and Pre-game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Temple Roll Call and Pre-game

This is when I hate that I moved from NJ to AZ. Miss all of those NYC games. And 2 Pinstripe Bowls since I moved!!! I used to go to every game. But I did do San Diego St. this year.

you guys think msg will be packed? the noon start combined with it being 3 days before xmas makes me think the upper level could be fairly empty, alot of people are away or traveling. the preseason nit games last year were half empty, that was thanksgiving week. the st johns game was packed.

you guys think msg will be packed? the noon start combined with it being 3 days before xmas makes me think the upper level could be fairly empty, alot of people are away or traveling. the preseason nit games last year were half empty, that was thanksgiving week. the st johns game was packed.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO BE THERE.

Well, St. John's always travels pretty well when we host them at MSG.

yeah i don't think it will be that filled. They did 9,000 for the NIT last year; I don't expect it to be much different this year, maybe a little higher?

I'll be there though

Upper level will be empty

Sucks it's a nooner...but who is going? Blarney pre-game?
I will be there. Taking the One After Nine 0 Nine from Croton-on-Hudson (Metro North).

Should be at the Blarney sometime between 10 and 11.

In with my son but no Blarney with him in tow for another 12 years...
the place next door, Stout I think it's called is a really nice restaurant with a bar that I see lots of kids hang at pregame FYI. It opens at 10am and is much less of a bar atmosphere and more of a restaurante with tons of overflow SU fans in it. Start em young my friend this Orange indoctrination....:)

I've been bringing Matty into the Blarney for the past couple of years and he loves it.
Just have to get him out of there when it is super crowded. Then it's a little too much.

I will be there. Taking the One After Nine 0 Nine from Croton-on-Hudson (Metro North).

Should be at the Blarney sometime between 10 and 11.
Nice, Tom...hope to be there by 11. Would love to me you. Wish I knew what you people look like...

wanna trade pix? s2r :eek:
:eek::eek:

You look like Borat or McCready? lol. I look like Dana White actually, to be honest. People ask me for my autograph when I'm in Vegas, thinking I'm him. Corduroy, I'll be wearing my Orange Cuse hat with my syracusefan.com pin. I should get to Blarney at about 11---say hello and I'll buy you a beer.

I will be at the game with wife, 3 kids, 1 nephew and in-laws (father and mother), so no bars for me this time. Will try for BET.

You look like Borat or McCready? lol. I look like Dana White actually, to be honest. People ask me for my autograph when I'm in Vegas, thinking I'm him. Corduroy, I'll be wearing my Orange Cuse hat with my syracusefan.com pin. I should get to Blarney at about 11---say hello and I'll buy you a beer.

cool man, i should be getting there around same time, ill try to find you.

I'll be at MSG and taking my son to the game.

cool man, i should be getting there around same time, ill try to find you.

I'll be wearing my Orange Cuse hat with my syracusefan.com pin. I should get to Blarney at about 11---say hello and I'll buy you a beer.

b0e455f7e02.jpg

I swear I'm not a stalker, just trying to help Corduroy get a beer lol

b0e455f7e02.jpg

I swear I'm not a stalker, just trying to help Corduroy get a beer lol
Did you have to use the picture of the hand when I got rivered and crippled?:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online