Tennessee Ranked # 1 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee Ranked # 1

Col. Bleep

All American
in the Athletic.

CJ Moore is talking up the Vols' 6'6" transfer guard Dalton Knecht and stealing our name for the headline.
Who will have the pleasure of covering him for the Orange?

This game doesn't look like it will be very pretty.

source=freedailyemail&campaign=601983

in the Athletic.

CJ Moore is talking up the Vols' 6'6" transfer guard Dalton Knecht and stealing our name for the headline.

This is an example of a matchup where we'll be missing Chance Westry.

They look good. We have two outstanding ball handlers who should get us open shoots against their pressure. If Benny is up to speed might be a game.

They are the best team we will play all year (unless we play Purdue day 2 then who knows).

It’s not an ideal set up for Red in year 1

They are the best team we will play all year (unless we play Purdue day 2 then who knows).

It’s not an ideal set up for Red in year 1
Imho, Tenn destroys purdue

I just want to see effort from the opening tip until the final buzzer. Someone isn’t giving effort get them the hell out of there. No excuse with this kind of depth.
Get a lead and who knows. Pressure aint on us. Gonna have to really rebound. JJ is going to have to lock up Vescovi…

in the Athletic.

I'd like to see Copeland guarding him. I think he can handle him physically, and has enough length. Can he stay in front of him? I think so.

Looking at the Tennessee-Michigan State highlights featured Knecht, I saw an athletic player who can hit an open three, greatly facilitated by bad defense. It's like Michigan State didn't have a scouting report on him.