Tentative- Rahme Chat, Monday Night | Syracusefan.com

Tentative- Rahme Chat, Monday Night

GoSU96

Living Legend
We will confirm by Monday Morning and lock down a start time.

great to hear thanks guys

Always look forward to Rahme's Chat!

Have to look for the transcript on this one, will be at a customer site in SoCal all next week. Thx for setting this up.

Have to look for the transcript on this one, will be at a customer site in SoCal all next week. Thx for setting this up.

I'd like to have a Fine Mess Tailgate Chat after his on Monday Night
Need to go over the schedule and any special menus planned

great avatar!!

just wondering if there has been any testing of chat limits?. with anyone being able to join we could see huge numbers. might also we good to ask for questions ahead of time to try and limit the chaos.

I know Tom Emery looked into this when he chose the chatroom we are using. I do not believe there is a hard limitation in the # of users who can join a chat...if we have problems, it will be more because the server has become overloaded with too much chat activity.

For this reason, we remind everyone to please limit their chatting activities in the chatroom once the chat has begun. Let the featured guest answer questions. Limit your activity to letting the mods know you have a question to ask, and asking the question once a mod tells you it is your turn.

People who can't follow the rules will be warning, and if the problem continues, they will be banned from the chat.

Thanks in advance to everyone for their efforts to limit chaos in the chatroom tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom