Terrell or Ashton | Syracusefan.com

Terrell or Ashton

Ashton has all the tools, won't hold my breath that he is intelligent enough to actually pass any courses though.

Ashton has all the tools, won't hold my breath that he is intelligent enough to actually pass any courses though.

He also doesn't play defense or call the plays or block.

Ashton has failed to make a timely transition from HS to college, so I wouldn't dream of handing him the keys yet.

El nassib is def not the answer. We need someone who brings a different dimension to the table. Teams dont try to stop nassib he does it for them.

This thread is probably better suited for after next year. Nassib isn't going anywhere not sure why people seem to think anyone is going to overtake him for the position.

Agree. Bees was pretty adamant about being 100% Broyld will not be playing QB next year. Nassib starts until either an injury or we're not bowl eligible.

This thread is probably better suited for after next year. Nassib isn't going anywhere not sure why people seem to think anyone is going to overtake him for the position.
Because no one has ever had two years leading an offense this bad and gotten a third chance

Because no one has ever had two years leading an offense this bad and gotten a third chance

And? Not sure what your point is other then to spout off. The question was which QB could overtake Nassib and the correct answer is that Marrone isn't going to start anybody but Nassib next year. I didn't say anything about whether I liked him or not. I just answered the question.

So what was your point in replying to my post?

And? Not sure what your point is other then to spout off. The question was which QB could overtake Nassib and the correct answer is that Marrone isn't going to start anybody but Nassib next year. I didn't say anything about whether I liked him or not. I just answered the question.

You dont know that as fact. And your persistsant on that as a fact.

You dont know that as fact. And your persistsant on that as a fact.

I would bet money, we can meet at a bar in Albany one day to make the wager. You buy the beer because I'll be driving from Cobleskill area :D

I'd like to see the coaches develop a reasonable back-up quarterback so they would let Nassib run more. It would add an extra dimension to the offense.

Also I'd like to have Hunt at QB and Broyld at tailback- and use his passing skills with halfback option passes.

I would bet money, we can meet at a bar in Albany one day to make the wager. You buy the beer because I'll be driving from Cobleskill area :D
I live in rotterdam its closer and its on.

Ok - I'll drop you a pm when work settles down a bit.

My point is that marrone needs to play someone else.

My point is that marrone needs to play someone else.

Gotcha - I sort of agree. I was only trying to make the point that regardless of whether we like what Nassib has done or not I just don't see Marrone doing anything different next year. Zero chance of that happening IMO. The only reason I only sort of agree is that I'm not sure we have anyone substantially better that can play the position full-time. Who do you think would give us a better chance to win next year?

I'd like to see the coaches develop a reasonalbe back-up quarterback so they would elt Nassib run more. It would add an extra dimension to the offesne.

quote]

100% agree w/ this sentiment. I feel like we play offense and special teams in fear. Scared of the QB getting hurt, scared to ever try a fake punt or FG (would have loved to see that at end of the 1st half), scared of kicking off, so kicking everything near the sideline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom