test | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

test

2-3 times a year I have a nightmare when I realize I 've not been going to class(es) and it is too late to catch up. Sometimes it is college but a lot of the time it is HS (JD) and when it is HS it tends to be english and my teacher is Ms. Carpenter, even though she taught latin. It is interesting that so many others have similar dreams.

Ha ha ha -- I've had similar dreams, where I'm either in college and its the end of the semester, but haven't attended class all term. So odd.

I have dreams similar to yours and others in this thread. In mine, I've stopped going to a few classes but never dropped them, and as the end of the semester approaches, I can't even remember what classes they are and I start to panic. I never figure out what to do.

Yep, that's the one. When I wake up, I either go for a leak or make coffee, depending on what time it is. But it's wild how many have this dream.

And I'd never heard of this Test character. Or her. :noidea:

I didn't know Test was dead. Big WWE fan around then turn of the century.

These guys drop sooooo fast it's amazing to go down the list of them that have passed. Very sad.

Yep, that's the one. When I wake up, I either go for a leak or make coffee, depending on what time it is. But it's wild how many have this dream.

And I'd never heard of this Test character. Or her. :noidea:
Just woke up, but it's too early for coffee, if not for the leak.

At least I didn't have that damn dream again.

I love what this turned into by the way!
Ditto.
My version is where I'm on my way to take "the test" but I have to take a leak. I'm looking for a bathroom so I can do my business, go back to take the test and finish up the semester or, wait for it...I CAN'T GRADUATE!!
Sometimes I find the bathroom, but time's running out as I rush back to take the test. Other times I'm literally running through buildings looking for the loo.
And no matter how many people I stop to ask for directions, none of them answer- they just look at me like:
"Chill, dude. Why are you so stressed"??! :bang: Photobucket burning couch

Ditto.
My version is where I'm on my way to take "the test" but I have to take a leak. I'm looking for a bathroom so I can do my business, go back to take the test and finish up the semester or, wait for it...I CAN'T GRADUATE!!
Sometimes I find the bathroom, but time's running out as I rush back to take the test. Other times I'm literally running through buildings looking for the loo.
And no matter how many people I stop to ask for directions, none of them answer- they just look at me like:
"Chill, dude. Why are you so stressed"??! :bang: Photobucket burning couch
Regarding your avatar...that looks like the two Pearls of basketball. Is that correct? Nice!

Regarding your avatar...that looks like the two Pearls of basketball. Is that correct? Nice!
IMG_5530.JPG

Great thread.

On a related thought, how many of you have attempted to start a conversation on this subject with a friend/spouse/relative and then stopped yourself because you know if you say where you got the idea from that they will look at you with that face? "Oh, your Syracuse internet friends again????"

Great thread.

On a related thought, how many of you have attempted to start a conversation on this subject with a friend/spouse/relative and then stopped yourself because you know if you say where you got the idea from that they will look at you with that face? "Oh, your Syracuse internet friends again????"

That foursome teed off a long time ago. :rolleyes:

That foursome teed off a long time ago. :rolleyes:

And the funniest part of your response is of (NOT OFF - GRRR at myself) course you are the only person my wife has met from the site, so you're the picture she has in her head when she asks that question. And vice versa I imagine with your wife. Maybe if we both lived closer then she'd have other faces...

Last edited:
And the funniest part of your response is off course you are the only person my wife has met from the site, so you're the picture she has in her head when she asks that question. And vice versa I imagine with your wife. Maybe if we both lived closer then she'd have other faces...

Poor girl ...

Welp, had the dream again after years of not having it. I blame all you shenaniganizers.

Welp, had the dream again after years of not having it. I blame all you shenaniganizers.

You're lucky. I know I'm spending way too much time on the OT board these days, because I had a dream that Trump visited this apartment/house I was staying in last night. Super bizarre.

Well, maybe if you'd studied harder in your dream and not skipped classes the entire semester, you would have been prepared for the final exam.

Had one as well - kept trying to find the room and couldn't ...

Well, maybe if you'd studied harder in your dream and not skipped classes the entire semester, you would have been prepared for the final exam.
That's true.

Not sure if it was brought up but I looked this up years ago. It's essentially a stress induced dream.
Probably most commonly a work deadline.

The irony is that you wake up relieved that you're not actually back in school but then reminded of the real reason of your stress.

I have the school dream quite a bit. But my new one is having some project at work that I don't understand and I cannot finish it.

I have the just before graduation dream also. Mine was close to true though. I made the mistake of taking French 1st semester Freshman year, and then needed one more course before graduating. I took French literature my last semester, thinking it would be easier than the pure language course. Then I learned that all of our essays on the exams had to be written in French. I also did skip a few classes, as it is obvious that this was not my favorite subject. Try waiting 3 years between a language class, move up to an intermediate course level (as was required for me), and then realize you don't really remember the language at all. I barely made it through. Let's say at mid term I was barely passing. So my dream will sometimes be about a french class. Ugh. Maybe it should not be referred to as a dream but as my worse nightmare!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom