Testing a new feature | Syracusefan.com

Testing a new feature

temery

What?
Nested quotes. Quoted replies in a string of replies to the same post, will all be shown. I have no idea if this is a feature worth offering, nor any idea of potential bugs.

So ... please reply with a bug report, and/or thoughts about this feature. Do not reply with suggestions for other features. One thing at a time.

8F34B537-A998-4593-8550-902CFDB32A20.png

:)Hi. How can I help? As long as i have you on the line... can we get JHJ stuff available to the general public again?!

Do a search for his posts. You'll find it.

Nested quotes. Quoted replies in a string of replies to the same post, will all be shown. I have no idea if this is a feature worth offering, nor any idea of potential bugs.

So ... please reply with a bug report, and/or thoughts about this feature. Do not reply with suggestions for other features. One thing at a time.

View attachment 168211
Isn’t this going to get awfully complicated? I am not sure it is an improvement.

Forums that I've used in the past nixed this feature because it would get messy especially if people trolled. Good luck.

I've only been looking at it for a short time now.

Seems a bit confusing to me. And messy (as mentioned above). Or maybe it's just me. :)

View attachment 168211

I definitely appreciate you looking for ways to improve the board, but this change is a step backwards. It just creates unnecessary clutter.

View attachment 168211

I definitely appreciate you looking for ways to improve the board, but this change is a step backwards. It just creates unnecessary clutter.

Yes I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out what responses are responding to. Also, fully admitting I'm not all that bright.

Message boards are like football uniforms, in that the less "busy" they are is almost always better.

You let them get to you.

Gotta stand you ground and put your foot down, even if it means hurting some feelings.

I asked for input two days ago and every reply was negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom