Texan Mark | Syracusefan.com

Texan Mark

Toga

Living Legend
I believe you have some work to do prior to Fall 2012.

LOL. He'll be a busy little Webmaster for the next 27 months.

I finally can provide logistical support...for VA, MD, and VT especially...my initial shock is somewhat mitigated by how close I now am to seeing SU play...most of the ACC is closer to me than Syracuse

I see myself breaking it down into 2-3 at a time...LOL I think I'll do BC, MD, UVA first

mmm maybe I'll skip MD until the Big 10 makes their move.

BTW, I'll probably ask a few Big East and CUSA guys to help me upkeeping their tailgate guides. If I don't get any help...they will probably go away.

I think ACC membership means (A) addition of baseball and (B) serious investment in Shoney's and Waffle House franchises along the I-81 corridor.

Syracuse Chick-Fil-A. Let's get it done Swofford.

Chick-Fil-A is the best fast-food franchise out there IMHO. Plus, it seems that they only hire hot chicks.

Chick-Fil-A is the best fast-food franchise out there IMHO. Plus, they on;y hire hit chicks.

My cousin from Atlanta had her wedding last January. At midnight at the reception they brought out plates of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches. I was quite inebriated and it was a glorious sight.

Syracuse Chick-Fil-A. Let's get it done Swofford.
Had a chick fil-a my last two years at Scranton. Pickles, chicken, butter. And all the sauces. mmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom